☆||Chapter 31||☆

(A/N: The next concept is flower crowns! So, watch out for pretty boys with flower crowns above.)

After having that nice talk with the boys, I immediately got out of the hospital. Some fans were already gathering outside the hospital, "We-- We didn't take a ride here, so our drivers aren't here." Bangchan says.

"We're so doomed..." Jisung commented.

Jeongin pouts, "But, (y/n) noona just got recovered... She's gonna get stressed by this."

I smiled at him, "I'm fine, don't worry."

"We should just hide her, put her in the middle so she wouldn't get grabbed by the people or something," Hyunjin suggested.

"So, you're basically saying that we're going to be the 'shield' for (y/n)?" Seungmin asks him.

Hyunjin nodded, "Yeah, doesn't it sound like a great idea?" He smirks.

"Hmm, I don't think it's bad." Woojin says, "Oh, you can take my hoodie. Here." He took off his hoodie, luckily he has a shirt underneath, and gave me his huge hoodie.

I tried putting it on, Woojin's hoodie went down to my knee-length. "This-- This is quite embarrassing..."

The boys laughed, "Why would you be? You look cute." Felix says as he kept laughing.

I glare at them, "Dude, now I think you guys are making fun of me..."

The boys kept on saying no, and that I looked cute. God, how I hate this. Bangchan cleared his throat, "Now, shall we go?" He asks.

We all agreed and the boys were blocking me so that I wouldn't get seen, although... I was pretty tall, so it was no use. The fans were screaming, "We came here for (y/n)!", or like... "Is she okay? What happened to her?

I was hiding my face with Woojin's hoodie as the boys answered for me, "She's fine, she just wanted to check something. Please excuse us." The boys said.

"Bangchan! (Y/n)! Are you both dating?" One of the fans asked, now all of them were asking.

That question made my heart drop, all of us stopped our tracks. I could see Hyunjin glaring at that fan, "Please stop asking personal questions, and no... They are not dating."

Minho did the same, "That's right, now stop asking questions. We still need to get back to JYP, please leave us."

"But Bangchan never answered, we want him to answer!" That same girl asked.

Changbin growled, "You're so persistent--" He almost screamed, but Chan told him not to.

"I'll answer them." He says, "(Y/n) and I are not a couple, we never had any romantic feelings towards each other. If that satisfies you, then please leave us. We don't want to get disturbed today, we're just here to help and check on (y/n).

The fans were whispering about something, but the good thing is that they left. "Wow, they actually left..." Woojin sighs in relief.