☆||Chapter 51||☆

(A/N: Today's theme is Dispatch Photoshoots!)

Previously on STAY With Me, STRAY With me;

"Hey, brought you some drinks!" I came into their waiting room, showing the drinks in my hands.

"Oh, thank god! I'm so glad you're here!" Chan came up to me and grabbed my shoulders, "You need to see this, (Y/n)." He says with a bit of panic in his voice.

"God, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Promise me not to panic, okay?" He asks worryingly while the members were also looking at me with fear in their eyes.

"I can't promise that..." I whispered it to myself, "Okay, show me." I said as I was a little scared about what he's about to show me.

⊱ ───────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹─────── ⊰

"God, where do I start?" Chan mumbles to himself as he scratches his head in confusion.

I sighed deeply, "Take your time, sweetie." I said and gave everyone their drinks.

Minho clicked his tongue and aggressively took the drink away from my hands, "It's about your father."

My eyes widened in fear, "W-What about my father?" I asked him and looked at Chan's face, his face was starting to look pale as if he wasn't pale enough.

"M-Minho hyung!" Seungmin exclaimed in panic, he went up to me and grabbed my shoulders. "Listen, (y/n)... Just listen carefully, okay?" He gave me a reassuring smile and looked at Chan, "Channie hyung, tell her!"

Chan took a deep breath to calm himself down, "O-Okay..." He looks straight into my eyes, "Your father attempted suicide."

I drop my things to the floor as soon as I heard that, "N-No, why would he?!" My knees started to feel weak, but Seungmin was there to hold me. "This... This is my fault. I told him to stay away from me, I told him I didn't want to see him again, and I blamed my mother's death on him!"

"N-Noona, don't blame yourself. You were distressed because he didn't support you, and because of your mother's death. It's understandable why you shut him out, so, please don't blame yourself." Jeongin smiled at me and pats my head.

I gasped and noticed what Chan said before, "Wait, you said he 'attempted' suicide... Th-That means he's alive, right?" I asked him and hoped that my father would still be alive.

The boys began to smile softly, "He is." Changbin says.

I laughed with relief, "I-I need to go to him now." I said and was about to rush out of their waiting room.

Hyunjin was there to grab me before I left, "We're still not done with Mnet, who knows your group might be the winner." He says and shows that we were placed first on Mnet Countdown Pre-voting.

I was speechless to see we were actually placed first, "No way! Is-Is this real?!" I exclaimed happily and was jumping around.

The boys laughed and they congratulated me, "This is your first win, isn't it?" Felix asked with his wide smile.

I nodded, "It is!" I calmed down a bit, "I'll be going now, the girls might start to worry."

They agreed and we said our goodbyes, I head out and bumped into someone by accident, "I-I'm sorry!" I bowed immediately, not looking at that person's face.