☆||Chapter 17||☆

|| August 06, 2018 - Monday ||

Today is the release for Stray Kids' album, I am WHO. I'm pretty excited to go to their concert tomorrow, I'm also excited because of my debut. I'll be debuting next week, finally! I have worked my ass off for this, I should tell mom and my big brother. 

"GAH! I'M SO NERVOUS TO RELEASE THIS!" Bangchan screamed. I forgot to tell you, we're in the JYP Building to wait and release the music video; 'My Pace', also their full album. 

Felix actually spoiled me a little bit of the song, but it was just for three seconds. Chan actually scolded him, it pretty funny. 

I sighed and patted Chan, "Don't be nervous, Chris! You released a lot of songs with 3RACHA, and you're confident in making a song. So, why are you acting like this? Chin up, Chris... People are going to love it." I said and made sure that he's going to be okay.

He gave out a relieved sigh, "Thank you, (y/n). I'm calm now." He smiled, he looked at his watch. "Twenty seconds left." He said.

The boys nodded, we did the countdown, and it was finally released. The views were raising up like crazy, this is so cool. I get to see them release the music, I'm so happy for them. Well, time to waste my money again. I bought the album online, I'm seriously gonna be broke before debut. This sucks.

"So, (y/n)..." Woojin called me, "How's the debut album? Is it ready? I heard you guys will be making the music video tomorrow.

I nodded, "Ah, yes. It's doing pretty well, we're also ready to make the music video." I smiled, showing confidence.

Woojin nodded and gave me a light pat on my shoulder, "Do well, I know you guys are gonna blow up. I'm already a fan of your group, you know." He smiled. 

I giggled, "Wow, well... That's great. I'm honored to have Stray Kids as my fans." I playfully hit Woojin. 

The rest of the members laughed with me, this feels great. Jisung scoffed, "One more week and you'll be gone in our dorm, I'm gonna miss you..." He says, looking down.

The vibe suddenly dropped, "Yeah, me too." Felix says. 

I laugh and shook my head, "Guys... It's not like I'll be gone forever, I can always come in your dorm." I showed them the spare key that Chan gave me. "Besides, we're in the same company. There's nothing to worry about.

"We know, princess. All of us are gonna be busy from now on, we'll see less..." Minho complained and crossed his arms.

I sighed, "Right... You guys said you'll be having a tour in America, especially New York." I smiled, "You should go to the Time Square, it's really beautiful when it's in the nighttime.

Chan stood up from his seat, "We will. Don't worry, you can come back to New York and meet your mother and your little brother. Just keep on working hard, I promise you... Everything will be fine.

I gave him a weak smile, "Thanks, Chris...

|| Felix's POV (Bet you didn't see this coming.) ||