☆||Chapter 15||☆

||April 29, 2018 - Sunday||

I woke up feeling devastated, I also woke up with Bangchan holding me tightly. God, why does he cuddle this tightly? I literally can't breathe. I poke his cheek, "Chris... Wake up.

He groaned and even embraced me even more tightly, "Five more minutes..." Then lightly snored.

I got annoyed, so I kicked him out of the bed. "I said wake up!" I growled.

He groaned, "That hurts!" He complained and stood up.

Changbin covered himself in his sheets, "You guys are so loud." Then groaned in annoyance. 

I glared at Chan and sighed, I'm in a very bad mood and he noticed that. He sighed, "I'm really sorry about last night--

"Christopher, you guys awake?" Woojin came in and leaned on the doorway.

Chan looked at Woojin and smiled, "Yep! We're awake.

Woojin laughed, "Did she kick you out of the bed?" He calmed down a little, "Chris was literally cuddling you, that was cute." Woojin teased.

"Ugh, I don't wanna hear it." I stood, not even bothering greeting Woojin.

"Why not greet your older brother a good morning?" Woojin said, spreading his arms. 

I rolled my eyes, "Not in the mood.

Chan smiled awkwardly, "She's really not in the good mood.

Woojin tilted his head, "Why? Did you guys do something last night?"

Chan scoffed and avoided Woojin's gaze, "We didn't."

I went to the living area and laid down onto the sofa, the other members were in the dining area while the other members were with me in the living area.

Felix appeared and sat on the floor, leaning onto the sofa that I was laying on. "You okay? We heard you scream in Channie hyung's bedroom." He smiled worriedly. 

I massaged my temples and sat on the sofa, I motioned Felix to sit down beside me. He understood and decided to sit down, "I'm just not in the mood..." I sighed.

Felix nodded, "Hmm, I can see that." He chuckled, "But when I'm not in the mood... I mostly dance or do what I love, like playing games!" He gave a wide grin.

I finally smiled and laughed, "That's cute. Oh, let's play on your PC." I suggested.

He nodded, "Sure, I'd love that.

Hyunjin came out of his room, still wearing his pajamas... Well, all of the members were still in their pajamas. He saw me with Felix and sat down on the sofa with us, he was browsing the internet on his phone. 

I gulped, feeling awkward. "Good morning (y/n), slept well?" Surprisingly, Hyunjin talked to me. Thought he wouldn't...

"Huh? Oh yeah, kind of?" My palms began to sweat. 

Felix decided to leave, he said he was going to talk with Woojin. Hyunjin continued to talk with me, "Hmmm, you okay? Why are you so awkward with me?" He chuckled.

I laughed awkwardly, not looking at him. "I don't know...

Hyunjin put his phone down, "You know... Let's just forget what happened last night, or what we really did... Channie hyung was right, we shouldn't have done that. I made the first move, so I'm really sorry.