☆||Chapter 39||☆

|| 10/22/2019 - Tuesday (Your POV) ||

We were currently waiting outside at JYP's office, "Don't you think it's too sudden for him to... You know..." Jisung sighs deeply.

I hugged him and pat his back, "I know it's too sudden, but we got to respect his decisions."

Jisung hides his face onto the crook of my neck, gripping on the back of my shirt. "I-- I know that... But it feels so wrong." He struggles to speak as I felt tears on my neck.

The boys were really sad right now, Felix and Seungmin are the ones who are crying hard. The other members were also comforting each other, I could feel their pain. I understand how it's hard to let go of someone who's really close to you, this is like my mother's situation again.

We heard the door click open, I let go of Jisung and we all immediately went to him. He chuckled at us, "Oh god, please don't look at me like that..." He pauses for a second and spread his arms, "Come here!" He grins and we all hugged him.

"Hyung! Please-- Please don't go!" Seungmin cried out loud, begging for him not to leave.

Woojin pats his head, "Everything's gonna be fine Seungminnie, you'll be a great main vocalist. Take pride in taking my place, I know you can do it." He gave him a bright smile.

That made Seungmin laugh and smile a little, he nodded. "Okay, I'll make you proud. I'll do my best."

Woojin was talking with the members for the last time and once he was done he finally came up to me, "I know I couldn't make you proud--"

I cut him off by shaking my head, "That's not true. You always make me proud, and that's why I stayed with you. I didn't expect this to happen, but if this is what you wanna do... Then, I'll give you the freedom to do it." I smiled at him, holding his hands.

I could see Woojin's teary eyes, "That-- That just made my heart flutter..." He says as his face turned red a little.

I laugh and playfully hit him, "Ya! Stop saying cheesy things like that."

"No, it's really true though." He says and grabbed my hand to put it on his chest, "See-- See how it's pacing up."

Yes, I could feel how fast his heartbeat is. "Why-- Why are you even excited to tell me that?" I asked him, feeling flustered by his behavior.

The boys were just looking at us, while Woojin smiled brightly. "That means I love you!" He shouts.

I immediately covered his mouth and looked around at the area, "Can you not scream?" I whisper-yelled.

The boys were also shocked and backed Woojin away from me, while Chan cleared his throat. "Let-- Let's go grab some food, shall we?" He asks in a funny way.

I laughed at him and we all followed him to JYP's cafeteria, although we wanted to eat a lot, we were all currently on diet. I got myself an avocado sandwich and banana milk for my lunch. "That's all you're gonna eat? No salad at all?" Changbin asks.

I smiled at him, "Thanks for worrying, Changbin oppa. But, I'm really fine with this. I already ate a salad last time."

Changbin shrugs and proceeded to grab a salad, "Suit yourself."

All of us sat at our place and ate, "Are you gonna be packing today?" Minho asks Woojin.

Woojin wondered for a while, "I'll be packing tomorrow, I'll stay at the dorm for one for more night." He answered as he ate his potato salad.