☆||Chapter 42||☆

|| November 01, 2019 - Friday ||

Today's the day where we release our new comeback and we're going to a party that JYP is holding, he said it was for our success. He also invited the artists, like Twice, Day6, Got7, 2PM, and of course, Stray Kids... And some staff too, like my manager! I'm not a party person, but if my manager's there, then it'll be fun. Haemin's coming with me too, I asked permission to JYP and he gladly accepted it. 

"Guys, it's already 7 PM and our party is on 8... What are you doing?!" Hyerim unnie was going crazy that we were late on preparing. Note, she's the only one who got done.

We all apologized and I wore my dress and heels first, it was a perfect fit for me and not gonna lie... I look pretty good. (A/N: Don't even think that you're ugly, you're always pretty. So shut it.)

After that, I did my hair and make-up

After that, I did my hair and make-up. I was the second one who was done, "Hah! I win, the bet Yoomi." I smirked at her and she pouted.

"Okay, okay! I'll but you (f/f) tomorrow..." She sighed in defeat and continued on what she's doing.

(A/N: F/F is Favorite Food if some of ya'll don't know.)

I contacted Haemin, and she picked up. "Hey, where are you?" I asked through the phone.

"I'm outside your dorm." She says and quickly went to the door and opened it to see her waiting there, "Hey!" She smiles and hugged me.

I let her in and we both sat on the couch, "So, this is your dorm... It's pretty big for five members." She looks around the room.

I giggled, "We have a lot off stuff, that's why..."

Hyerim unnie came out and saw Haemin, "Oh, Haemin right? (Y/n) talks a lot about you." She smiles at her.

Haemin stood up and greeted her, "Ah, yes... That's right. Should-- Should I call you Hyerim sunbaenim?" She asks her politely.

While Hyerim just laughed out loud. "There's no need for that since you're friends with (Y/n), you can just call me your unnie."