☆||Chapter 18||☆

It's finally 2019, It has been a wild ride. I left the boys' dorm and moved in into my new dorm with the girls. We actually debuted on the 15th day of August, it was nice. We won a couple of awards, like the best rookie award, best rookie girl group, and lots more. JYP PD-nim was proud of us, my mother was proud, my big brother was proud, and Stray Kids were also proud. 

Since it's the New Year, the boys and I decided to hang out together in their dorm. I gladly accepted the offer, since the other girls were busy. 

I opened the door with the key and just barged in, "WASSUP MOTHERFU--!" I screamed.

But I was interrupted by Chan, he immediately covered my mouth and hit me with a spoon. "No swearing in this household!" He scolded me, and finally lets go of me.

I massage my head on where he hit me, "Yes, captain..." I pout, my head actually hurts.

I heard the members laugh, I just arrived and they're already bullying me. This sucks. I mean, I kind of deserve it for almost swearing. I looked at the living room, they were all there. As I expected, they were playing video games. 

This time it's Mortal Kombat, why would Chan let them play this adult game? Jeongin is not allowed to see this, but sadly, he's holding the controller. I went to him and grabbed the controller, "Noo-- Noona! What are you doing?! I was about to beat Minho hyung!" He whined.

I gave him a cold look, "A baby like you, shouldn't be playing this kind of stupid game. Just watch the adults do it." I smirked and sat down to play.

Since Jeongin's character is Scorpion and Minho is Sub-Zero, this would be an easy fight for me since I know how to use Scorpion. I did some combos here and there, the boys were pretty shocked that I did well. Later on, I have beaten Minho. The boys cheered while Minho admitted that he lost and challenged to beat me again later on. 

I looked at Jeongin, "And that's how you play it, little fox." I winked at him, he blushed a little.

He crossed his arms and pouted, "Hmph! I-- I know how to do those combos already...

I laughed, "Right," I pat his head. "Like you actually do." I rolled my eyes.

I sat down between Seungmin and Felix, and I put my arms around them. "How are my boys doing?" I asked.

Seungmin shrugged, "Same as usual, stuck with these crackheads.

I chuckled, "Crackheads? Well, true that.

Felix sighed, "I'm not a crackhead, you are." He pointed towards Seungmin. 

"Call me whatever you want, I don't care," Seungmin replied coldly.

I glared at the both of them, are they both fine? "Did you guys, have a fight? Should I be worried?

I heard Chan sigh, "They've been like this since last week, I have no idea what's wrong with them. They won't tell me and I'm so frustrated.

I grabbed both, Felix and Seungmin's hands, "You guys should stop it." Then placed their hands together, "Get back to being friends already and listen to your hyung.

They both clicked their tongue, "Fine." Says Seungmin, "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said those words to you." Seungmin finally apologizes.

Felix nodded, "It's okay..." He says.

I smiled at the both of them and patted their heads, "Good job, now tell me... What exactly were you guys fighting about?"