☆||Chapter 33||☆

(A/N: Just letting ya'll know, there's some spicy stuff in this chapter. You have been warned!!)

I was in the practice room, composing, while the boys were practicing some new dances. Bangchan was also beside me, composing new stuff. I could feel Chan's warmth near me, "Damn, you should cool down." I said.

"Why? It already feels cold in here." He blankly stares at me.

"Bitch, you're sweating like crazy." I grabbed a towel from my bag.

When I was about to wipe his sweat, he looked at me in shock. "Did-- Did you just call me a bi-- I mean the 'B' word?" Chan asks.

I shrugged and proceeded to wipe his sweat, "Man up, Chris. Just say bitch, it's not like there's something bad will happen.

Chan huffs and pouts, "I'm not like you, I'm innocent." He states, acting like a baby.

(A/N: Some adult jokes coming in!)

I chuckle at him, "Innocent? Really? When you want kisses, you mostly want me on your lap. I could feel something rising and let me tell you... that ain't Jesus, is that innocent to you?"

"Wha-- What?! Hey! It's-- It's just how my body works!" He screams as he turned red, he covered his face.

I laugh out loud, he told me to stop but I couldn't. "God, this is too funny. It's fun teasing you, Mr. Bangchan." I lightly flick his forehead. Then, I thought I would tease him even more. "You know... I think I know what 'Bang' means in your name." I smirk.

"What is it?" Chan asks, still flustered.

I went closer to his ear, "It's probably because you 'bang' real good." Then, I lightly blew in his ear and got back to my laptop to compose my music.

Chan screamed and rapidly wiped his ear, "That-- That's a bit too much!

"Ya, hyung! You're too loud, we can't focus on our choreography." Hyunjin exclaimed as he was wiping his sweat.

I laugh at them and Chan just apologized. Chan got up on his seat, "I'll-- I'll be getting some drinks..." He sighed in frustration.

I look at him from bottom to top, "You know, if you need help... I can do it for you." I smirk.

"Oh my gosh, you're so naughty. Get that mind out of the gutter, I'm just buying a few drinks for us." Chan hides his face in his black hoodie. "Need anything?" He asks.

"Diet Coke will do, thanks!" I gave him some of my money and he asked the other boys, after that, he finally left to buy some drinks.

All of the boys stopped practicing and were just sitting or laying down on the floor, catching some breath. Jeongin approached me, sitting down beside me. "Ya! Little Fox, don't even try to come close. Go wipe your sweat first." I demanded.

He whined, "But noona, I just wanted to cuddle..." He looks at me with his sad puppy face, pouting cutely. "Pwease?" He tilted his head a little as he clasped both of his hands together.

I couldn't resist him, he was too cute for me. I grabbed the towel that I used to wipe Chan's face and threw it onto Jeongin's face, "I-- I said, wipe." I crossed both of my arms together.

I could hear Jeongin sigh and eventually, he wiped his sweat, "This smells like Channie-hyung..." He threw the towel to me.

"Hey! This is full of sweat now, it's disgusting." I made a disgusted look while Jeongin casually rested his head on my lap, I grabbed my bag and put my towel back in. "Innie, I'm still composing my song. You're kind of distracting me."