☆||Chapter 50||☆

Knock, Knock...

Knock, Knock...

"Hello, I'm looking for (Y/n) sunbaenim... Is she here?" I heard someone calling me from the distance.

I quickly took off my headset and looked to see who it is, "Yes, I'm here." Once I saw who it was, I gasped lightly. "Oh, Hongjoong." I smiled at him.

"Hey." He waves cutely. "I-I was thinking on... Uhh, getting your number? If-If that's okay with you..." He rubs the back of his neck nervously.

It took a couple of seconds for me to process what he just said, "I- Yeah, definitely. For sure!" I grinned and told him my phone number.

"Cool, thanks." He says, "I guess-- I guess I'll see you later?" He asks.

I was hesitant on saying anything but these words came out of my mouth, "You should stay and rest here, just for a while that is."

Hongjoong turned slightly red, "Is-Is that okay?" He asks again.

I nodded and dragged him to the couch, "I'm sure the girls won't mind, right girls?" I asked my members and the nodded. "See?"

Hongjoong and I sat beside each other, "This isn't too bad." He chuckles. Damn, he's cute.

I saw his sweat dripping softly on his face, "Oh, hold on a second." I told him and grabbed my facial tissue from my bag, "Let me handle this." I said and wiped his sweat with the facial tissue.

We both noticed how close we are, so we immediately backed away from each other. Hongjoong awkwardly cleared his throat, "You know, I-I think it's best for me if I leave." He says, standing up from his seat.

I chuckled awkwardly, "Sure, that would be fine. Your members must be looking for you..." I said.

"Yeah, I'll just text you later... If I can." We both bowed to each other and he left our waiting room.

"Sheesh, why are you both so awkward with each other?" Mae asks me.

I glared at her, "We just met this day and I'm not good at conversations."

She scoffs, "I could do better."

Hyerim hits her shoulders, "Oh, shut it. You even froze when you saw Hongjoong sunbaenim come in." She laughs at Mae unnie.

Taeyun came to me with her hands clasped together, "S-So, (Y/n) unnie... Have you asked Hongjoong-ssi about Seonghwa Oppa?" She asks innocently.

"Uhh, I forgot about that. I'm sorry... If we bumped each other again, I'll definitely ask him." I said and pats her hair.

Taeyun sadly nods and went back to her phone. I went back to my seat to continue on producing, right after I went back, my phone rang. I looked at the caller's ID to see that it was Woojin oppa, I got out of my seat again and told the girls that I would take this call outside. I quickly answered, "Woojin, hey!" I greeted him with a smile on my face.

"Hi, (Y/n)! I missed you so much." He says through the phone.

"Why is my bear calling me?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"I saw you live on TV, it's the last day of your song's promotion, right?" He asks.

"Mhm, that's right." I giggled. "So, what did you think of our comeback?"

"It's really good, I heard that you composed every song." He says.

"Yeah, with a bit of help from other producers," I whispered to him.