☆||Chapter 08||☆

"Hey (y/n)! I didn't know you would join." Bangchan greeted me.

I tuck my hair behind my hair and smiled, "Well, here I am. Me and Hyunjin bumped into each other." I told the boys.

"It's a good thing that he did. Come and sit down with us, princess." Minho ordered me to sit beside him.

I sat down between Minho and Seungmin, "Thanks guys, I appreciate it." I told them.

"Hey (y/n)." Seungmin said, "Glad you took my advice on auditioning at JYP, heard you started training now.

I giggled nervously, "Yeah... I just thought it was great to start now, I wanna try my best in this great opportunity." I explained it to Seungmin.

"Well, that's great! You should really try your best, don't give up and don't make too many mistakes. JYP doesn't really like it when someone makes mistakes, and probably your teammates too." Woojin spoke up.

I nodded, getting quite nervous. Finally, Bangchan ordered meat and some drinks for us. "How was the first day of training? Was it fine?" He said, making up a conversation.

"Yeah, it went pretty great. I got to know the girls, they seem pretty cool." I said.

The boys nodded, Jisung decided to speak up. "I-- We... We wanna know more about you."

I was quite surprised on hearing that question, "Why would you wanna know more about me? I'm just a normal girl with a small dream." I said, sounding quite rough. 

"We're in the same company and we're your sunbaenim now, remember?" Jisung said, his voice shaking a bit. "Judging from the tone of your voice, you must have a rough life." giving a burst of nervous laughter.

Chan hit him, "Ya! You don't have to ask her that, just leave her be. She must be very tired and hungry." He said, sounding worried.

I scoffed and shook my head, "It's fine... It's just I've never been open about my life to anyone, not even my dad and my best friend." I gave out a big sigh and looked at all of the boys. "But, I feel like I can tell you guys a little bit about my life."

Chan held my hand from the table, "You really don't have to force yourself (y/n), just tell us when you're ready. Okay?" He said it in a very soft tone, it made my heart flutter a little bit.

"Yeah!" Felix said, "I agree with Channie hyung, just tell us when you're ready--"

I cut Felix off, "It's fine... I'm fine. I can talk about this, I just want you to know... You guys are really special to me, I feel like you guys deserve to know more about me." I said, stopping for a while. I was really trying hard not to spill my tears out, "When I was still in New York, my mom and dad would always fight. I always hated it when they would scream at each other, this kept happening every night. I would always cover my little brother's ears, I didn't want him to hear them fighting." That's when my tears spilled, I finally was broken down. 

The boys became worried and Minho tried wiping my tears, "Don't cry, little princess. We're here, we're here for you." And he finally embraced me.

I embraced back, I didn't want to let go yet. I felt safe in his arms, it felt right. I felt Seungmin pat my back, making me calm down. I finally regain myself, I broke our embrace with Minho. I sighed and wiped my tears. The order was finally here, we ate here and there, but I still explained my life to them.

||Flashback - in New York||

Every night, my dad and mom would fight. I was in my bedroom with my ten years old little brother, I would always laugh with him when my parents fight. I tuck him to bed and try to sing him a lullaby whenever I can, both of our lives were perfect. We were perfect.