☆||Chapter 07||☆

JYP let the boys leave the room to let us, girls, have the space for some training. The boys waved goodbye, and we respectfully bowed. Now it was me and the girls, I felt a little awkward.

A girl with a beanie and lots piercings smiled at me, "So, you're the new trainee. Correct?"

I awkwardly look at her, "Yeah, I'm Kang (Y/N) by the way." I extended my arm to shake her hands.

She gladly took it, "Nice to meet you (y/n)!" She said in a cheery, loud tone. 

Damn... First name basis already? Well, that's okay since they're gonna be my teammates from now on. The girls lined up and bowed together at me, I did the same.

The girl, who asked me a while ago, introduced herself. "My name is Hyon Hyerim, I also go by 'Queenie'. I'm coming twenty years old, so I was born in 1999. I mostly do the choreography and help rap with our main rapper. Oh, I'm also the leader of this group." After that, she patted a member beside her.

"Oh," She says, knowing that it was her turn to introduce. "I am Mae Eunchae, you can just call me by my surname... I don't really like people calling me by my first name, so yeah. Oh! I'm also born in 1999, the same as Hyerim... Although, I'm four months younger than her. I'm a lead vocalist, nice to meet you." She was quite tall, like two inches taller than Hyerim, I believe. 

We both bowed at each other with respect. The next one to speak up was a very pretty girl, guessing she's the visual, she looks like a goddess. Well damn, she's tall too... Almost six feet, probably. 

She cleared her throat and smile awkwardly, "I'm Yuk Taeyun, you can call me Yoona if you want. Unless if you want too... Yeah... I'm born in 2001, I'm gonna be eighteen next month. I mostly do the main rapping." Once she said that I coughed by accident. She's a rapper?! She's so pretty though, but I'm not saying rappers aren't pretty... She just looks too elegant to be one. 

Hyerim came to me and patted my back lightly, "Yeah... She is one, trust me she's so cool when she raps." And winks. Did she just read my mind? What the fuck.

Now a girl excitedly jumped like a little kid, "I'm Somi! Oh well, my full name is Sok Yoomi. I'm born in 2002! I help Hyerim noona with the choreography and I am also a vocalist of the group, tell me more about you (Y/N)! You look very interesting." She suddenly held both of my hands, "And pretty too!" Then 'booped' my nose. 

She's cute, "As all of you know, my name's Kang (Y/N). I'm born in 2000, so basically I'm eighteen... But, nineteen in Korean age. I was born and raised in New York and left to stay here with my dad. I can sing, but not that well... I can also dance, but also not that great. I may be born in New York, but I can understand and speak fluent Korean." I told them. Hyerim seemed to smile brighter, she's cute too.

Hyerim put her hand on my shoulders, "I was born in New York too!" She says, now speaking English, with a happy expression on her face.

I was surprised, "Oh! What a coincidence! I'm happy to see another New Yorker here." I smiled at her. Oh, I just basically shouted at her... Should I ask her? Yeah, "I forgot... You're a year older than me. Should I call you unnie? Or is it not necessary?

(A/N: Unnie is an honorific used by girls to call older girls as 'Big Sister')

She giggled, "I mean... It's up to you, I don't really mind." She shrugged. 

You know what, It's better if I call her 'unnie'. I wanna respect and she looks like she's a great big sister. "Hyerim unnie! It's really nice to meet you all." I bowed once again.