☆||Chapter 11||☆

Time to explain to them what really is going on with me, I gave out a sigh first. "Look, me and my dad fought... Jeongin already knew that." When I said that, all of the members' attention were on Jeongin.

"I--" Jeongin was getting nervous, I could tell. I decided to protect him.

"I told him not to tell anyone... I'm sorry." I avoided everyone's gaze. "I left because... I hated it whenever he was there.

"Why?" Woojin asked, "Please explain furthermore."

I nodded, "We fought about my big brother, he wouldn't tell me who he was. He wasn't also that supportive of me becoming an idol, he hated me being an idol. I also hated him for always arguing with me, like what's the big deal? I didn't do anything wrong!" I accidentally shout. "I'm--- I'm really sorry.

Minho shook his head, "No, It's okay, princess." The members agreed with Minho.

"He's right, It's okay to let your anger out. We get what's going on with your life, we're here for support. So, don't worry about it (y/n)." Hyunjin says.

"Thanks guys, thank you for everything. I really appreciate it. You've been with me... Ever since I met you. I'm really thankful, you guys are the best." I smiled at them.

They smiled back, "No worries (y/n)." Han and Changbin say in unison.

Chan stood up, "Let's sleep, kids!" I can't believe he actually calls them that, I giggled. Chan smiled at me and gave me a head pat, "You can stay in my room with Changbin." He says.

I nodded and grabbed my stuff, he helped me carry my backpack once again. I went inside Chan and Changbin's room, it was actually neat. It smells nice too.

"You can sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the floor. I have a futon, so don't worry." He says.

"But--

He cuts me off, "Don't even try to decline."

I chuckled, "Okay, fine. I won't.

He smiled, "Good, now let's see... Where will we put your stuff?" He thought for a second, "We can share a drawer." He suggested.

"Really?

He nodded, "Yeah, I don't have that much stuff inside my drawer. You can have half of the space."

"Thank you so much, Chris!" I gave him a head pat.

"Hey! I'm the one who's supposed to do that." He pouted.

"Not today, kangaroo!" I laughed, which he also did.

Changbin entered the room, "You guys flirting?" He asks, he sounds annoyed.

I raise my eyebrows, "We wouldn't." I looked at Chan to see him blushing, "Right, Chris?" I nudged him.

"Hm? Yeah, of course. Just because you're staying here doesn't mean... I'll actually flirt with you."

I smirked, "Oh... But you actually wanna flirt with me. I see you, you're pretty naughty... Mr. Christopher Bang~" I purred. 

He turned even red, Changbin and I laughed. "Look at hyung's face! He's so red!" Changbin says.

Chan hits Changbin lightly, "Shut up! I'm just pretty embarrassed right now!" Chan tried to cover his face.

I smiled at him, he's so cute. I cupped his face and tried removing his hands from his face, and he just gave up. Chan was pouting like a child, "Why are you so embarrassed. Mr.  Christopher?"