☆||Chapter 34||☆

(A/N: Binnie looks so cute here, my heart hurts.)

I've been resting for over a week now and the doctor told me I'll be good next week. I would constantly check up on the girls at our practice room, and I would just be there to watch them and practice a little bit of our new choreography. The girls would force me to rest since I still wasn't fully recovered, I didn't want to worry them, so I rested.

I was either talking with JYP PD-nim or with Twice sunbaenim and Got7 sunbaenim, they're pretty fun to hang out with. Since I haven't talked with some other groups here, I decided to have a conversation. I looked at my list and saw that Day6 is my list, "I haven't had a proper talk with them, but I'm sure I can create some sort of conversation with them." I quietly told myself.

"Oh, Day6? Yeah, they're pretty good." Some said behind me.

"Ah!" I screamed and looked behind, "Jae-- Jae sunbaenim?"

Jae chuckled, "Sorry, did I scare you?" He asks.

I shake my head, "No-- No, you just surprised me..." I gave him an awkward smile.

"So, you wanna talk with us?" He asks, looking down at me. Dang, he's tall... Probably the same height as Taeyun.

"Well, yes... Sort of. I'm currently taking a rest right now, so I can't practice or do anything aside from composing music." I told him, getting a little nervous. Day6 became my favorite after I debuted, they're so good at everything, I might have a crush on them too.

Jae gave me smirk, "You're telling me that you're bored here."

I laugh at him, "Ye-- Yes, something like that." I fiddle with my fingers.

Jae puts his arm around my shoulders and drags me off somewhere, "Okay, let's got to our practice room. The guys are probably there now since I woke up pretty late."

Just a few minutes, we finally arrived at their practice room. "Ya, you're late... Again!" Screams their leader, Sungjin.

I flinched when Sungjin screams, Jae clicked his tongue. "Don't scream at me like that, we have a guest here." Jae scratches his head, feeling embarrassed when their leader screamed at him.

"Ah! (S/N) from Moonlight?!" Young K screams, pointing at me. "Oh my gosh, why did you bring her here?!" He panics, removing his bass strap and putting his bass aside.

"She's taking a rest and can't practice at the moment, so I decided to take her here," Jae explains and told me to sit on the couch. I gladly sat while the other members stopped holding their instruments and sat down with me.

I smiled at them, "Hello, I'm Kang (Y/n), some of you might know me as (S/N) from Moonlight. It's nice to meet you, Day6 sunbaenim."

Sungjin nods at me, "Yeah, we know you. We're a huge fan of ur music, especially because you're the one who mainly composes and arranges your own music in Moonlight." Sungjin gave me a compliment which made me feel happy and honored.

Young K nodded, "Yes! That's what I like about you. I would really love to make music with you, let's make that collab happen." Grabbing both of my hands and shaking them excitedly.

I laugh awkwardly, "That sounds great, Brian sunbaenim."

Young K looked at me in shock, "Bri-- Brian?"

All of the members laughed, but Jae was the one who laughed out loud. "BRI-- BRIAN!! See, she calls you Brian too! HOW FUNNY!"

Young K got flustered and told the boys to shut up, Young K held both of my hands again and looked at me in the eye. "You know, I don't know why... But, I like it when you call me Brian. So, you can call me Brian every time we meet!" He gave me a huge smile.