☆||Chapter 29||☆

|| A/N: My bias! Look at Jeongin, I'm such a hard stan for him... Please kill me. ||

|| Your POV - April 02, 2019 ||

A week has passed, we don't have practice today, but I decided to go to the company building to work on the music that I've been doing. I arrived at the company around 8 in the morning, and I greeted the staff that was there. I went to one of the composing room and worked on my music. I was alone since the girls wanted to rest for today. While I was composing, the door barged open. I stood up from my seat and greeted whoever it was. 

"Oh, it's (y/n). What's up?" He switches from Korean to English. 

"Jackson sunbaenim, I'm good." We did our handshake. I didn't mention this, but Jackson and I are pretty close. 

He laughed, "Didn't I tell you not to call me 'sunbaenim'? It's pretty weird since we're close." He smiles, "I'm with Mark hyung and JB hyung, we just wanted to know who's in here." He explains.

I nodded, "Well, I'm working with some music." I told them. 

"Really? Mind we stay here for a while? We got nothing to do, we just wanted to go to the company for a while." Jackson says. 

"Sure, why not? You guys can sit there." I pointed at the couch and they gladly took their seat.

The three of them nodded and sat down, while I was working on the music that I made a few days ago. All of us were there chilling, I could hear whispers from behind, they probably knew that I was too focused and they didn't want to disturb me. "So, what is that for?" One of them asked as I turned around. 

It was JB sunbaenim who asked, I could tell it was him from his voice. I cleared my throat, "Well, I'm not sure. I might beg JYP PD-nim to let me go solo and sing the songs that I composed, or maybe with my other vocalist member." I smiled at them.

The three of them agreed, Mark sunbaenim spoke up. "That's not a bad idea, we can tell JYP about this though, that is if you want us to.

I giggled at his offer, "Thank you so much, Mark sunbaenim. But, I can just tell him myself.

Mark was suddenly flustered, "Gosh, I told you to just call me by my name." He avoids eye contact.

I nodded, "Okay, if you say so. Well then, Mark, can you come with me when I tell JYP PD-nim?" I asked him, crossing my arms. "Oh wait, it's really weird to only call you by your name since you're seven years older than me... Should I call you Mark oppa?" I pretended to think.

Mark choked on himself, while JB and Jackson were both laughing at him. Mark finally calmed himself down, "Well-- Well, I guess that could work. Oh, and sure... I can come with you." He gives me an awkward smile.

I nodded and looked at my watch, "Hmm, can you guys leave me alone for today? I need to focus on this." I looked at them with pleading eyes while pouting, acting cutely. "Hm?" I playfully hit Mark and Jackson. By the way, JB and I aren't that close yet.

Jackson grabbed both of my wrists and chuckled, "That's enough, it's too cringey! My eyes burn, we'll leave now." He pretends to be in pain and stood up from his seat. "I'll just call you."

Mark gasped, "You-- you have her number?" He asks Jackson. 

Jackson nodded and smirked at him, "Why? You want it?" He teased Mark while showing his phone.

Mark realized what he just asked, "No, of course not." He pouts. 

JB flicks Jackson's forehead, "Enough teasing." He warns him and looks at me, "We'll be going now, we don't want to disturb you furthermore." He smiles and grabs both of the boys out of the room.