☆||Chapter 04||☆

I woke up with Haemin by my side, yes we share beds together. Something wrong with that? Anyways, it's Sunday today... So we ain't got nothing to do. I remembered everything last night, with Stray Kids, hold up. That sounds weird, let me rephrase that. I remembered my Meet & Greet experience with Stray Kids, okay. That's better.

I got up from the bed, moving carefully, making sure Haemin won't wake up. I thought about getting some morning coffee for me, Haemin, and my dad. I bet dad's still sleeping, he just sleeps a lot every Sunday. But I don't really care about that much.

I wrote a letter on a sticky note that says, 'I'm out getting some coffee for you guys. I'll be quick.' and stick it onto the refrigerator.

I picked my over-sized white shirt, black shorts, black converse, and my red cap. All I brought was a key to my house, my wallet, and my phone. That's basically it. I walked to find the cafe near my house, I entered and could smell fresh coffee.

It always reminded me of my mom, I wonder how they are with my little brother. Anyways, I was first in line. It was still 6:30 in the morning, so I was pretty early.

I walked up to the cashier, "One (f/drink), one black coffee, and one Latte please." I said and waited by the seat near to the counter.

I was scrolling through my Instagram as I was waiting patiently for my order. I saw a dude, dressed in all black with a mask on his face. "A chocolate Frap, that'll be all." Is all I heard him say.

Then he looked at my direction, well I wasn't really sure. His hat was covering his eyes, so I immediately looked at my phone screen, not knowing what to do. He seems a bit creepy though, not gonna lie.

Then a shadow was looming beside me. It was the guy in all black, he sat over my seat. "Hey, it's you again," he says.

"What?" I said and saw him remove his hat, he was left with his mask. "Oh." Was all I said, not knowing what to say.

"Didn't you miss me or the rest of the members?" He chuckled, oh cute.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up Chris, I knew I had to waste my money for you guys, So no. Didn't quite miss you."

He let out a loud laugh, which echoed in the cafe. It's okay, it's just the two of us and some employees here.

He rubbed his neck, "God, please don't waste your money on us." Then he made eye contact with me, "That's not healthy for my baby girl." He says and winks. He didn't do the wink right though, it looks like he doesn't know how to do it. God, such a baby boy.

"Yeah right, whatever," I said once more and got my name called by the counter. "Well, that's my cue. Gotta get my order, also going straight home. So, see you later amigo!" I waved goodbye to get the coffee that I ordered.

I left with the coffee on my hand and didn't even look back at Bangchan. I decided to call Haemin, hoping she's awake by now. My phone rang, and finally, she picked up.

"Minnie, would you mind waiting for me in the living room? I'll be there in like five minutes." I said.

"Sure, no worries. I'll just watch TV while waiting." She says in her groggy voice, probably just woke up.

Then we ended the call, I smiled, walking to my house. "Hey, wait up!" someone says in a thick Australian accent.

I turn around to see Chris run-up in my direction. "Where are you going, mate?" He asked, drinking his hot choco.

I click my tongue, "Going home, I have someone waiting for me. So I'm quite in a hurry." I said, walking even a little faster.

"Oh, your boyfriend?" he said in a different tone, he sounds mad.