☆||Chapter 36||☆

(A/N: Jeekies.)

|| October 16, 2019 - Wednesday || Oh, and welcome to the Double Knot Era. ||

Six months has finally passed, we won for the first time after our third comeback. It took us long, but hey... We finally did it! The girls and I celebrated together, we ate a lot too since JYP was okay with it.

The next day after our celebration, the boys invited me to go to their dorm to celebrate. We had fun, as usual, they prepared some flowers, balloons, food, and a huge cake for me. They even made up a song about me, which was pretty cute by the way, they surprised me with some cute letters too. They read it in front of me, and not gonna lie, I was getting emotional when they read it out loud.

I was so lucky to have my members and these boys, it always felt like a dream to me. Our fandom is growing bigger and bigger, they're so pleased about us and our songs, and I'm just happy that they're happy. 

Since there's no work today, I decided to visit the boys in their dorm. I got my extra key and opened the door, "Hey, boys!" I greeted them.

"Noona!" Jeongin came running up to me and gave me a huge embrace.

I caress his cheeks, "Hey, little fox." I gave him a light kiss on his nose.

"Oh, (Y/n). You never told us that you would come and visit us." Hyunjin popped up, smiling at me.

I shrugged at him, "I wanted to surprise you guys." Then I showed them the cheesecake that I bought, "Anyone wants cheesecake?" I asked them, although, I was technically asking Jisung. You know-how he loves cheesecake.

Jisung barged his bedroom door open, "DID SOMEONE JUST SAY CHEESECAKE?!" He screams. He spotted the cheesecake in my hand, "OH MY GOD, A GODDESS HOLDING A CHEESECAKE?! IS-- IS THIS A DREAM?!" He faked sobbed and went to grab it out from my hands.

I smiled and patted his head, "That's all yours, squirrel."

He smiled brightly with his cute cheeks, "Really?!"

I laughed at him, "Of course not! You have to share it with the other boys, you cutie.

He pouted and nodded slowly, "Okay..." He said it really disappointingly. 

"Hey, princess~" Minho smirks and pinches my cheeks, "My cutie princess~" He touches his nose onto mine.

"Stop it, Minho..." I glare at him.

He chuckles, "Okay, I will." Then he releases my cheeks. The other boys also went outside from their room to check out the ruckus outside, "Oh, hey boys." Says Minho to the other guys.

They all smiled at me, "Hey, honey!" Woojin greets me with his cute bear-like smile.

"Hyu-- Hyung, you can't call her that!" Felix glares at him, even with him glaring like that, he still looks cute.

Woojin pouts and went to hug me from behind, putting his arms around my waist. "Why? She's my wife though, is it wrong to call her honey?"

I giggle at him, "Stop it, oppa... It's quite embarrassing." I tried releasing myself from his grip, but he would only hold me even tighter.

Woojin went closer to my ear, "Meet me outside your dorm at 10 in the evening, don't keep me waiting." He whispers. His voice made me shiver, his voice was a little bit husky and was deep. Then he finally releases me, "Okay, I'll stop here!" He says, giving me a sweet smile.