☆||Chapter 20||☆

After that fanmeet, the girls and I went to our dressing room. The girls rested, we were basically exhausted from everything. I decided to change into some comfortable clothing, I checked my bag to see that my Nintendo Switch was gone, looks like Chan got it. If you're wondering where the boys are, they're in a different room. I grabbed my white hoodie and changed. Since I was already wearing shorts, there wasn't really any problems with my clothing. 

I grabbed my phone, "Girls, I'll be in a different room. Call me when you guys want anything." The girls nodded, "Oh, and... I already ordered some food for us. But, I'll be eating with some other people." They nodded once again, after that, I left the room to go and visit where the boys are.

I entered the room once I found it, "Hey, guys!" I looked inside and it was a mess. Some of the boys were playing my Nintendo switch, while the others were running around. I looked at the cake, "Oh, it looks like it has already been eaten half." I smiled.

The boys laughed awkwardly, "It was because of Jisung." Jeongin says.

"Ya! I was just tasting it!" Jisung defended himself.

"Huh?! What do you mean by 'tasting'? You literally ate half of the cake!" Minho glared at Jisung.

I was getting slightly annoyed, "Stop!" I shouted, everyone went quiet and probably scared. I don't really show my anger towards them, but they're literally getting into my nerves right now. "The important thing is... Has Jeongin tasted the cake?" I asked them seriously.

Jeongin gulped and nodded nervously, "Yes-- Of course, I have tasted the cake, noona." He tried to smile.

I sighed, "Well, that's good. At least you have, now... Go and dig in, you guys can eat it." I finally smiled.

"Huh? But... You brought the cake for Jeongin, right?" Woojin asked, "At least have a slice." He offered me.

I shake my head, "I'd love to, but I'm not really a big fan of cakes. Thank you for the offer though, Woojin oppa.

"Okay, let's sing Jeongin a 'Happy Birthday'! One... Two... Three!" Bangchan led us, then we started singing. Some of the members, including me, were recording the maknae's reaction. Jeongin was kind of shy, saying that he isn't a kid anymore and that he doesn't need us to sing. 

After that, our lunch was finally here, just arrived on time. Manager Han was the one to bring our lunch that I ordered, I helped her bring it in. "Enjoy your meal, boys! Oh, and (Y/n) too." She says and leaves us alone.

"WAH! BARBEQUE?!" Jisung immediately comes to the food, "I'm so hungry..." He groans.

Minho hits him, "Ya! You almost ate all of the cake, you're going to get fat.

"Huh?! Who are you calling fat? You idiot!" Jisung shoved Minho lightly, making sure that he didn't hurt his hyung too much. 

I break them away from each other, "You guys need to stop." I smiled at both of them, but it wasn't a friendly smile though. "If you won't... Then, I won't give you both barbeque. Deal?"

Both of them immediately nodded and finally behaved like good children, I giggled at their childishness. Chan got my attention, "I'll take care of the kids, here... Eat some." He gave me some barbeque and rice.

"Oh, thanks. I'll make sure to eat well." I smiled at him and gladly took the food and ate with the boys.

We had a good conversation that is until Minho got five soju bottles out of his bag, "Min-- Minho! What are you doing?!" Chan asked him.