☆||Chapter 48||☆

As time flies fast, for the first time, The girls and I finally went on Mnet with Stray Kids. It was our final stage to promote our 4th album, while the boys were still promoting Levanter. The girls and I were in the waiting room. Since there were arcade games, Mae, Yoomi, and I played together. 

"(Y/N) unnie, get me this shark plushie!" Yoomi exclaimed with excitement as soon she saw that plushie in the claw machine.

I chuckled, "I'll try." I said and the three of us were eager to get it. For a few minutes, I finally managed to grab it. "Here you go."

"Thank you, unnie!" Yoomi hugged me.

"No problem." I smiled at her, "Mae unnie, you two should play together. I'll get this (f/a) plushie for myself, then I'll come to you once I can get it." 

(A/N: [F/a] simply means; favorite animal.)

Mae nodded and they both went to different arcade machines. I glared at the (f/a) plushie and inserted a coin in the machine, I begin to move the crane, but no matter how hard I try... I didn't manage to get the plushie. I sighed in defeat, "This claw machine is rigged." 

"You need any help?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

I looked at that person and I was shocked to see them. "Oh my gosh! H-Hongjoong-ssi!"

"Hey, you're (Y/n) sunbaenim from Moonlight, right?" He asks with a smile on his face.

I nervously gulped, "Y-Yes, that's right."

"Well then, it's nice to meet you." He bowed to me and I did the same, "Do you want me to help you out?" He asks once again.

"S-Sure," I said and gave way to the almighty Hongjoong, I really didn't expect to see him up close.

"Yo, hyung!" Someone screamed from afar, calling for hyung. I accidentally choked on my spit as I saw Wooyoung-ssi coming towards me and Hongjoong-ssi. 

"Hey." Hongjoong simply says as he focuses still on getting the (f/a) plushie for me.

Once Wooyoung arrived, he quietly checks me out. "So, you're beloved the beloved main vocalist from Moonlight?" He smiles at me.

I blushed as I saw his beautiful features, "Y-yes, that is correct." I managed to smile back at him.

Wooyoung hummed in response as he checks me from my head to toe, "You look even prettier up close, I'm Wooyoung by the way." He bows and I bow back again.

I giggled, "Yeah, I already know you guys. I really love your performances and-"

"I GOT IT!" Hongjoong screams in victory, while Wooyoung and I flinched. Hongjoong quickly grabbed the plushie and gave it to me, "There you go."

"Ah, th-thanks," I said and looked at Hongjoong full of admiration.

"No problem." He says and pats my shoulders, "Was that an awkward pat? I didn't wanna ruin your hairstyle, so yeah..." He awkwardly brings back his hand and rubbed his neck.

I shake my head, "N-No, it was okay!" I said, making Hongjoong and Wooyoung chuckle.

I looked behind from the boys and saw Changbin and Bangchan together, "Changbin oppa, Chris!" I called out for them and waved at them.

"Oh, (Y/n)! Hey, we were looking for you." Chan says as both of them waved back at me.

Hongjoong and Wooyoung looked back to see them, "Ey, Changbin!" Wooyoung ran up to him and embraced Changbin.