~Chapter 19~

"Isaiah can you stay with Sophie please? I don't want her to see this."

Nathan's words send a chill down my spine. His eerily calm voice makes me anxious for what he's about to do. He gently sets me back onto the bed in a laying position and pecks my forehead. Isaiah and him nod to each other like a secret code before Izzy sits next to me on the bed, replacing Nate's spot.

"Princess-"

"No, you don't get to speak to her Donovan!" Nathan shouts angrily, walking up to him to be face to face.

I sit up and attempt to go calm him down but Isaiah silently grabs my forearms and gives me a look that suggests I shouldn't move. I pout at him but he doesn't budge and instead takes my hand in his comfortingly.

"That prick better get away from her right now or I'll-"

"You'll what Donovan? Huh? You'll force her into something she doesn't want to do?! Cause lord knows you've already done that!" Nathan's fists clench at his sides and I can see his knuckles turning white.

Donovan looks shocked for a moment and looks over to me but I put my head down and let my loose strands of hair cover my face.

"What did she say?"

"We're not doing this in front of her again. Outside, Don" Nate instructs sternly. He hesitates but when he sees my distraught reaction, Donnie agrees. The two boys leave my room silently and down the stairs to who knows where.

"Is Nathy going t-to hurt him?" At my voice, Isaiah sighs heavily and looks around my room before meeting my eyes.

"Don't worry about that right now, first let's get you fixed up" he stands to go towards my closet and finds clothes for me to wear.

"Is this okay? I thought it'd be the warmest choice" he holds up a grey hoodie and dark grey sweatpants. I nod as he hands them to me and he quickly turns around to let me change. I get off the bed slowly and take off Izzy's pullover that he gave me along with my ballet attire. After I put on the comfy clothes, I let him know I'm decent.

"Here's y-your sweater. Thank y-you for letting me use it" I fold it for him and place it on my nightstand. He gestures for me to lay in bed and tucks the blanket over me but I hold my arms up so they're free. When he's done, I fiddle with my fingers in my lap.

"Here, finish these" Isaiah reaches my nightstand to grab the gatorade and cookies then gives them to me.

I consider telling him I'm not hungry but I know that I'd be recieving a mouthful from Nathan if I didn't finish them. Reluctantly, I give in and eat the last three mini cookies while Izzy silently keeps me company.