Prologue

Tip. Tap.

Her heels tapped on the concrete street, as people stared at her. She, surely was very mesmerizing. No one could take their eyes off of her, as she moved further and further away. Everyone looked, no, gazed at her movement. Stunning, outstanding, etc etc.

A boy, probably at his early 20s had tapped her shoulder. She looked at him, taking off her sunglasses. The boy twiddled his thumbs, then finally spoke, "Can I have your number?" The girl, she smiled at him, and the boy thought he was gonna give him her number. However, the girl showed him her right hand, in her ring finger was a shining silver ring.

"I'm married." Said she, as she turned his back from him, not looking back at the rejected boy.

The day was soon over, so she had to go back to her home. By home, she meant her condominium unit.

The place, it didn't smell like lavender, or roses. Instead it smelled cool, mint like. Then she heard the bathroom. The shower was running. Maybe she had forgotten to turn it off. What a waste of water. She walked closer to the door, but then the knob turned.

There was someone inside.

Steam flew out of the bathroom as someone opens the door from inside. She couldn't get a close vision of the person, but it seemed that they were drying themselves.

The steam then cleared out, and it was clear. The two met each other's eye, and she couldn't speak.

In all his glistening glory, there he was, finally back after 6 years.

"Hello, Leafy Ashden."

Firey Ashden. Returning to Goiky after 6 years.

Who must he be?

Nobody but Leafy-used-to-be-Amaranth's husband out of pure will and not force.