Pen ⚠️

The cold glaze of the early morning seeped in my skin, leaving me shivering. "Damn him.. telling me to come over at this time of the morning." My phone reads 4:00 A.M., where majority of the people hasn't woken up yet. With freezing hands, I click on the doorbell. The knob turns, and an eye peeks out. "It's me, ass." I hiss, waiting for the person on the other side to finally open the door.

They open the door, inviting me inside. I sit beside the heater, letting myself cool down. "Why did you invite me so early, Tree?"

Tree Amaranth— is a professor. Popular among the female students. And I— am a librarian. Well— part time. But still. Tree decided to check me out one rainy day where everyone has decided to go home because why would they spend time reading books when they have phones?

At first, I thought he wanted to talk. Or chat. Everyday he would come in,which I thought was normal because he's a professor— but the truth was he only hit on me.

"I have to teach at 9."

I scoff, taking a pineapple inside my mouth. "Is that my fault?"

He laughs, kneeling infront of me. "I just missed you."

"Is that all?"

"Not really, Pen."

Tree takes me to the couch, letting me rest. "Do you have work today?"

"Of course I do, Tree."

"Can you go back home early to take care of the house?" He pouted— I couldn't resist.

"What business do you have anyway? You're going home late again."

"You know, tutoring."

I stab my fork at the pineapple. "Just. Tutoring."

"It's just that! I'm not flirting with my students, that's weird."

"It is. Why can't I just live here?"

"My students?"

"Do they come here, Tree?"

He plays with his fingers, blushing. "Well.. sometimes.."

I slam my hand on the couch. "Sometimes!?"

"It's only because they wanted the coverage, and extra tutoring!"

"Tree.. we both know the students are crazy for you."

"I know that. It's just.. I'm also their teacher."

"You don't know what they're planning. Those students— they have lockers of you. They were talking about you when I was taking their yearbook photo!"

"I'm being careful, Pen."

I sigh, cooling off from the stress. This early— and I'm already tired. "I'm the only one you own, right?"

Tree sighs, cradling me like a baby. "You're the only one I want."

"Is that true?" I look at him, who's biting my neck. "Mm. It's true."

  "Prove it." I command him, and wince since Tree just nibbled my neck. His hand slides down my knee, tip-toeing to my zipper.

  Tree and I have been dating for what— a year? We haven't thought of getting married, because of his students. The first time we've done it was a stormy blackout in the library, where we were alone.

  After getting rid of my pants—  Tree had already positioned me stomach first. "Tree. Be gentler. Last time I couldn't go to work because my legs hurt."

  He nods, applying lube to my rim. "No foreplay?"

  "We.. don't really have much time. Maybe when I'm on a vacation, Pen?"

  "Fine."

I feel something wet behind me. His tongue. Tree is rimming me. I squeal out a moan, covering my mouth immediately afterwards. "H..hold on..~ Didn't you say..~"

"Yeah, but I felt bad." He says, continuing to rim me even more.

   I hear Tree put on a condom, and finally got in. It always hurts at first. I grip on the couch, biting the couch pillows, holding back my moans.

  "Damn it.." I hiss, pushing back. Tree moves— thank god— slowly, and getting faster.

  I bit my tongue, hoping he won't hear my subtle noises. Hell— he goes deeper— hitting my prostate. "Fuck~! Tree, don't—"

  His hands cover my mouth, slamming in me back and forth. He keeps hitting my prostate on purpose, leaving me helpless and incapable of keeping my moans.

I hear him grunt— seems like he came already. He took his hand off my mouth, as I pant for air. "Was that good proof?" He asks, sweating. I flip myself over, clinging onto him. "Another round."

He chuckles, getting back inside again. "Okay, Pen. Let's go one last time."

I have no idea where his stamina comes from. He has energy to teach overtime, and do two rounds of our strenuous activities. It's unfair.

"H..hey Tree.. what about y-your h..heat..?" I stutter from his thrusts. "Well.. you can stay here in spring time. It's unfair if you only come over because of my heat."

"Eh, okay."

Tree let me ride him, so I just slowly grind on him while clinging onto his shoulders. "Haa..~ Tree, I can't see..~"

"That's because you don't have enough stamina." He pokes my head.

"But it felt really good..~" I whimper, grinding more.

He guides my movements, going even faster than our last time. Though the difference was— it didn't make me sore. It was so much more different.

"Tree~! I think I'm gonna..~"

"Go on, Pen."

I don't really know what happened, but I could remember Tree putting me in different positions before he came. On my back. Because I woke up, he was gone. The sun was already up, and it was 9:00 A.M.

(Its them, yes tren is good. u dont get coinpin smut so deal with tren smut)