Firey

I thought I'd be terrified of what was inside, but instead I just found some needles, threads, and cloth.

And maybe, a plush of me.

I noticed that it was rough, and it had little wet spots on it. The texture seemed fine, despite the roughness for some reason. I also noticed that this plush of me, had this weird slimy white thing on its leg.

I wonder what that is.

However, I should refrain from touching such things because— I'm cooking.

I settle the plush back to its box, sliding it back in the room as I check on the pasta.

The pasta boiled, like hours passed onto me. As time went along, I slide down the wall, hugging my knees to me.

Things haven't felt right ever since I've got here.

It felt gloomy, I guess.

I've been having nightmares of Leafy getting a kid, or having a side fling since I was gone for long. Not like I could blame her, though. Who would stay loyal to someone who left you for years?

No one.

However, if she did, I'm scared, and mortified. I don't know why, I don't know when, I don't know how.

Maybe I'm just scared of being thrown away and seen as useless.

Maybe I'm scared she'll forget what we had and just make me her past?

Or I'm just scared of being replaced by someone else.

I sigh, and give myself a face palm.

"God, Firey Ashden, you're such a coward."