Pin ⚠️

I stare at Coiny, hesitating and asking for my consent. He's not gonna try and hurt me, right? Well if he did, then I would just dash my way out of this. However, his eyes are just so.. tempting. It makes me do weird illegal things. I need to report him to the police. Hell, who knows what he's planning to do to me!? I have to say no—

"Please?" He begs. Those damned puppy eyes!

I sigh, still hesitating. I hope I don't die because of my ridiculous decision to agree to this sicko.

"Okay." I give in to his request, as Coiny takes my hand and leads me by the window. The view is tall, terrifyingly tall. The sky is painted with pretty white dots, and a black deep blue canvas. A spark appears— Fireworks.

This man— Coiny, holds my hand tightly. His hand slowly intertwining with mine. "Is it pretty?" He turns to me, as I gaze into the sky.

"They're beautiful."

"Of course, I arranged them for you."

"For me?"

"Yeah."

"Why? I'm just a bakery girl. I'm not special."

"For me you are."

  Coiny gets behind me, pulling me closer to him. He hums a tune— something I don't know, and sways me back and forth. His hands settle on my waist, guiding me around.

  "This is nice." I compliment, following his movements.

  "Is it?" He whispers by my ear, holding me gently.

  Coiny guides me— his hands now sliding up. He tugs at the shoulder straps, sliding down inside my dress-

Wait a minute.

"What are you doing." I demand him, holding his wrist.

"I did ask for your consent, Merin."

"What. Are. You. Doing."

"Didn't I tell you? This is the offer."

Offer? The one he said? What's it gotta do with this?

Coiny chuckles, biting the side of my ear. I wince, trying to back away. "Do you.. agree to this?" He asks me, softly whispering into my ear.

"I'm not a rapist, Merin. Just tell me if you don't like it."

I don't say anything. I stay quiet, thinking of how I could deal with this situation. However— I can't think properly if this man is gently fondling my chest!

I grunt, maybe I'm already slowly agreeing to this, when Coiny suddenly removed his hands and pulled them out my dress. "What the fuck?" I hiss, and he just stood there.

"Sorry. It seemed like you liked it. This is awkward.. I uh— better get goi—"

I grab his hand before he'd leave. This man— he seems like a tough guy— but he's like a softie! I bite my bottom lip, looking away from him. "I kind of liked it."

Coiny tilts his head, confused. "What was that?" He asks, leaning closer. His voice sounds amused, he's just trying to play with me.

"I said I liked it! Just— urgh... continue what you finished!"

He acts dumb, leaning closer to me. "What was I doing?"

"Y-you know!" I try to explain by doing some hand gestures.

"What's that mean?"

"Urgh! Forget it! You're annoying."

"And you're cute, Pin." He smirks, landing a kiss on my lips.

(Hey sisters so uh next chapter isn't really important so don't read it cus its gonna be.. u know.. 😳😳)