Eggy

My idea of a perfect night was to go drink with Leafy. However.. I didn't expect to be drinking with me, her, and her husband.

  Oh, the perfect threesome.

  Firey seems so casual, Leafy's trying to keep her act, and I, tag along. "Have we met before, Eggy?" He asks, pouring down some water in my glass.

  "I don't think so."

   Leafy sips in her glass, keeping calm of the sudden changes she's experiencing. This— is awkward. Not only do I have to try to confidently ask his questions, Firey's tone is already intriguing.

  He knows, or he suspicious.

  Leafy decided to step up, and start small talk. "How's the weather today?"

  Silence seeks into the room, the atmosphere's so think you could cut it with a knife. All we could hear was the clock ticking, and Leafy probably wanting to get out of this situation.

  Though, I still have a fight to pick up with him.

  "Ah— Firey, I'll just escort Eggy home. She's not allowed to stay outside too late." Leafy tells him, grabbing my shoulder as the both of us finally get out of here.

  "What was that?" I ask her, walking away from that hideous door of awkwardness.

   "A distraction." She says, clicking the button elevator to my floor.

   "Do you think he knows?"

   "I doubt it."

   "Can you stay tonight? I'm cooking."

   Leafy shivers, playing with her hair. "I dunno, Eggy. I promised Firey I would eat with him."

   "Leafy, you told me you don't like him anymore."

   "Hm.. you're right. I'll stay again."

   "Just live with me."

   "I will! One day."

   "You promise."

   "Of course, Eggy!"

   It's not really cheating if she doesn't love him anymore, right?