Coiny

Today, Firey seemed a bit tad unusual. He felt sad— and well, just sad. His soulless eyes will forever haunt me and my dreams forever. His hands crumbled on the keyboard, like a broken wing. Something's wrong with him.

  I approach him, who's currently mixing coffee and cold water. "Hey, you ok?"

  He shakes his head. "Nah, I'm not. I just- I don't wanna talk about my life right now, boss."

  I figured I could just let Firey work the whole day, and talk to him after work. Even though I knew it would be bat for his health, especially since this is his 6th coffee. Firey has also made his co-workers worry too. It's not fun, they're actually getting moody alongside him and work is slowing down in the office than the average work pace.

And so, I let Firey work his ass off, and invited him to my car while we drive home.

  Firey looks so sleepy and tired, and devastated. I can see why. Leafy must've probably not attended dinner again. Thinking of a plan to set my employee back to his mood, I thought of giving Leafy her own medicine.

  "Okay, since you're so devastated, stay at my place, ok?" I comfort him, but Firey only nods.

  Firey's tired eyes close, his head resting onto my shoulder.

  I hope Leafy knows what's doing.