Coiny

The jazz band played in the hotel bar, and I grab my cocktail. The bartender turns to me. "Waiting for someone?" I turn to him, smiling and giving him a tip. "Someone cute."

  Pin waltzed into the room, in a shiny golden dress. She approaches me, unamused. "That looks lovely on you." I compliment, but she scoffs. "Let's get going. This place is too fancy." I finish my cocktail, and hold her hand.

  I lead Pin to a hotel room I had bought for the night, and we get talking to business. "Now you're convinced that I'm not a con?" 

  She grunts. "Yes, I am."

  "Ok. Just sign these papers and we're good to go."

  Pin took a pen— hesitatingly— and signed the contract of our partnership.

  "Perfect! Glad to be working with you, Merin." I wink, shaking her hand.

  "Don't call me that. What was this offer you were talking about?"

  I smirk. "Are you really just interested in that?"

  "No. I'm curious about it. I want to know what it is. I came here for our partnership, but I'm also curious about this.. offer."

"It's nothing special, really."

"Then why did you mention it?"

"You really wanna know, huh?"

Pin gives me a stern look. It's obvious she's bored, and uninterested. There's so much more to her character than our first meet.

"Alright, Pin. Though, I do need your consent."

"...my consent?"

  "Yes, Pin. Your consent."

  "Why?"

  "For letting me touch you."