Leafy

The room was dark, the only thing bright was the television. I watched with Firey a whole season of this new comedy show airing, while I'm wrapped around his arms. This feels nice. I miss him too.

"When is the vacation, Firey?" I ask him, popping into my mouth some popcorn.

  "Around next week. Can you promise me you'll go?" He asks, pouting. I peck his nose, assuring him I won't lie again. "I will be there. No work stuff. Just you and me, okay?"

  He sighs, trusting me as he held my hand. "Okay leafer, I trust you."

  Though that meant not being with Eggy for a week, this meant I had a chance to be with Firey for a whole week. No work, nothing. No Eggy, just me and him. I could catch up on his life, and he would catch on mine. We could finally clear any bad thing we thought of each other and let it fade away. Maybe there's a chance for us after all.

  Taking Lollipop's advice was kinda good, though Eggy helped me heal, I did feel like I was under impression of loving Eggy— or just liking the idea of her. I needed to cure this, but I couldn't tell Firey about her.

  I can't lose him too.

  "Who are we gonna be with?"

  "Me, you, your cousin and his boyfriend.. and some others if I'm correct."

   "Are you excited to meet some of them again, Firey?"

   "I actually am. Are you?"

   "I am too. Besides, we get to spend a day together. I'm so happy that we get to do that."

   "I— me too Leafy. I'm excited too. I love you. Please don't replace me with the lifeguards."

   "Their pecs have nothing to do with how much I love you, dumbass."

    I playfully punch him, and he hovers over me until we both fall to the ground laughing. It finally all ended peacefully.

   It's the end now, and nothing's ever gonna change that.

   Me and Firey are happy, we're resolved. We don't need to fight anymore. Everything is done. We don't have to talk about Eggy.

  I'm happy, and he is too.

This is the end for that.