How they react when Mineta is being a pervert to you

A head cannon of mine is that Mineta is a closet bisexual.

Uraraka
She grabs the little shit and sends him floating off to god knows where last time we saw him was 5 hours ago.

·•°~°•·

Momo
Oh dear god this lady doesn't do much she lets Aizawa deal with him. I almost feel sorry for the guy...

..

...

Yeah no I don't

·•°~°•·

Jiro
You see how this girl is around Mineta the little dirtbag doesn't learn but don't worry he was in crutches when he was caught looking at your butt thank God Jiro was there he almost touched you *shudder*.

·•°~°•·

Asui
So the class went to the beach this one time and you forgot your swimsuit so Momo made you one and the little shit tried to untie the strings when you were in the water.

So Asui (and the rest of the girls) took him to a secluded area and beat the shit outta him.

·•°~°•·

Mina
Mina doesn't really care since she is a bit of a pervert herself but this girl will hit him across the face of he goes too far.

·•°~°•·

Toru
Remember when I said Momo let Aizawa deal with him well Toru let all the girls from 1A help deal with him because once you mess with one of them you mess with all of them. GIRL POWER!!

·•°~°•·