They ask about your quirk

Uraraka

Narrator's POV
A few days after you and Uraraka met you two had gotten fairly close. But only a few questions remained unanswered between you two.

So on your way home Uraraka decided to speak her mind and ask what your quirk was.

"(Y/N)-sama can I ask what your quirk is? You don't have to answer but I would like to know since you don't really talk about it a lot" she asked sweetly.

You thought about it for a moment before responding to the girl.

"Well uh... okay but first you gotta promise not to make fun of it" you mumbled .

"I'd never make fun of you c'mon tell me!" She beamed, you sigh and scratch your neck.

"My quirk is called super , it means I have super human abilities such as flight, super speed, laser vision, x-ray vision, freeze breath and super strength " " I can use it for a large amount of time but the side effects are increased by how much of my quirk I use."

Uraraka giggled " Your quirk sounds an awful lot like supergirl y'know the one from the comic?"

You sigh " I knew you were gonna say that everyone does when I tell them but then again I guess it's not a bad thing since she is my idol "

"Really! That's so cool you could be the real life Supergirl/boy/kid!" She cheered making you smile.

"Yeah but maybe change up the name because I'm not gonna be a girl/boy/kid forever because were gonna grow up to be heroes" you explained .

Uraraka nodded " That makes sense but still your quirk sounds really cool and powerful ."

You two kept walking until Uraraka spoke up and asked another question " Can you show me your quirk ? Like fly us around or lift a car ?"

You laugh at her question and look around the street to find the heaviest thing you could find.

And then you see a delivery truck .

You grab Uraraka's hand and pull her gently across the street

"(Y/N) what are you doing-"

"Hey can you tell me how heavy your truck is please?" You ask the Driver.

"Uh I dunno around 2600 lbs why?" He asked stroking his beard, Uraraka let out a small gasp.

"I want to lift it " you say casually . The driver let out a chuckle " okay knock yourself out but not literally so try not to hurt yourself m'kay?" he jumped out of the truck and stood back alongside Uraraka .

You set down your bag and you rolled up your sleeves .

You squatted down and reached underneath the truck and gripped tightly onto the bottom of it but not tight enough to break it.