Momo X fem Reader: fluff ☁️

Requested by @ninjablend

(F/c) = favourite candy
(F/d) = favourite drink

3rd POV

The week had come the very week that nearly every girl despised .

The week of pain ,sorrow and cravings.

The blood bath.

It was your period.

You were lying on your bed in a fetal position covered in blankets and cuddling one of your clouds .

The pain was so unbearable you had to miss training and school because of it .

You ran out off supplies and the everyone was at training so you had to rack your brains and think .

You heard a buzz from your from signalling that you got a notification from someone .

Momo

Hey babe , why weren't you at training? Are you sick?

You forgot that you had a girlfriend for a second and texted back .

(Y/N)
NOPE worse I'm on my period and I ran out of supplies .

Momo

Aww poor baby , I'm coming over right now with supplies I'll be there in five minutes.

(Y/N)
Thank you

Momo

xoxox

You had a few moments to thank God for blessing you with a girlfriend before you heard a knock at the door.

"It's open!" You called from your bed.

The door opened to reveal Mineta.

(I'm just kidding) The door opened to reveal Momo in a red tank top and leggings holding a plastic bag .

"Hey darling how are you holding up?" She asked as she closed the door behind her and walked over and sat on the bed .

"It feels like my organs are being ripped out " you groaned into the cloud.

Momo stroked your hair as she began to pull out objects from the bag.

Popcorn , chocolate , pads , tampons , heating pads , a movie , a box of some tea , bath bombs , face masks , (f/c) ,
(f/d) , a giant fluffy blanket and a fluffy onesie .

You engulfed her into a giant embrace pulling her down into the blankets with you making her giggle.

She giggles as she peppers you with kisses .

She then pulls you out of the blankets making all her comforting warmth leave your body .

You groan at the cold as she disappears into the bathroom for a few minutes before you hear taps running .

Momo drags you up out off bed and to your bathroom (everyone has a their own bathroom okay) .

You were greeted by a hot bath filled with bubbles and some towels.

"C'mon get changed and into the tub " Momo instructed.

"Are you joining me?" You ask smirking making her blush.

"N-No now go change and I'll be back in a moment" she explained before leaving the bathroom .

You shiver at the cold as you change from your clothes as you scurry over and slip into the hit bath.

You sigh in relaxation and waited for Momo to come back to the bathroom.

After a few minutes Momo came back into the bathroom and brought a bathbomb and a stool.

She unwrapped the bath bomb and dropped it into the hot bubbly water.

The bathroom became filled with a chocolate and vanilla smell making the experience more enjoyable.

Momo sat the stool behind the bath and sat down and squirted some shampoo on her hand and began you rub it into your scalp .

You sighed in comfort and closed your as she washed your hair making her giggle .

Soon after you had your bath she left the bathroom and let you get changed into a large shirt and some shorts.

You wrap your hair in a towel and waltz into your room and plop yourself beside Momo who had the movie and snacks ready .

You sat on her lap leaned into her warmth as she held you close.

★ haha good writing? Who's she? but guys I'm thinking if adding ms Joke to the book ngl what are your guy's thoughts ★