Headcannons PT 1

I've been away for two weeks so here's some things that I think the girls would do

Uraraka

🌺 When your sad or just having a bad day she uses her quirk to make you float because she knows you enjoy it .

Momo

🌹 She uses her quirk to make you little presents randomly because she would always be trying to show you love in other way than verbally and physically.

Tsuyu

🐸 Tsu loves it when you braid or paly with her hair it relaxes her especially after a hard day at UA.

Jirou

🎶 Every few weeks you two have karaoke night.

🎶 She likes to write songs that are very subtle and are about you (won't say that they are) and she loves to sing them to you .

🎶 She sings to you and rubs your back after you've had a bad dream or a nightmare and sings you back to sleep.

Mina

👽 Random dance sessions eg. in the kitchen she'll tear you away from whatever you will be doing and dance with you .

👽 She loves to wrap her arms around your waist or neck and just nuzzle into your neck and just slow dance with you when she's tired.

Miruko

🥕 Workout buddies

🥕 When you refuse to go to sleep she will throw you over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes and drag you to bed.

🥕 She's a bit competitive so some random arm wrestling every now and then isn't out if the ordinary.

Camie

💅 She likes to make you laugh by taking the piss out of 1A boys and making them do stupid stuff with her illusions .

💅 Selfcare dates with camie every week.

Neijire

💙 She loves gives you hugs from behind and just snuggle into your back .

Mei

🔧 She lets you wear her goggles and laughs when you impersonate her.

🔧 She loves to tickle and poke you randomly because she loves your reactions.

Ms Joke

🤣 She gets really flustered when you laugh it makes her really happy especially when it's from one of her jokes.

🤣 She gets clingy and pouty when you laugh at other people's jokes .

Toga

🔪She sneaks out to UA to see you randomly during the terms .

🔪She LOVES cuddling and playing with your hair .

🔪She loves to watch slasher movies with you and internally fangirls when you get a jumpscare and huddle into her and that's probably the main reason she likes them .