Their favourite feature

Uraraka
Physical - Eyes

Okay like legit Uraraka loves your big (e/c) eyes because they'll tell a lot of emotions that you might not be able to express AND she thinks they're so pretty she could gaze into your eyes all day.

Personality - Kindness

That day when you saved her she was really grateful that you helped her when everyone else (besides Deku) ran away.

She thought you were just doing it for points but over the time you two got to know each other she realised that you were just a naturally kind person .

Momo
Physical - Cheeks

They're so soft and kissable. She can't help but love your cheeks. She especially likes it when you blush and they turn a dark shade of pink .

Personality - Creativity

Momo's quirk may be creation but out of the two of you , you are much more creative and you always have a random idea that could go 50/50 .

She loves hearing your ideas and how you thought of them and she just thinks how cute you look when one of your ideas work.

Tsuyu
Physical - Smile

She cannot get enough of your gorgeous smile she hates it when your sad and it makes her sad .
So when she does cheer you up and you do smile she will smile back happy she did well.

Personality - Bravery

You are always there to face a bully if they are hurting someone you don't care if they're 5x your height and weight you aren't gonna back down.

You are considered one of the bravest people in the class heck possibly the whole year when the villans attacked you stood your ground and didn't let anyone stop you that's probably one of the many reasons why Tsu likes you so much .

Jiro
Physical - Your Voice

She loves hearing you talk and sing it's the best music in the world to her even if you disagree she still thinks you sound like an angel .

Personality - Determination
(Writing this chapter fills me with determination!)

When you set your mind on something you get it done and nothings gonna stop you you will take it seriously and put on your serious face.

Your optimistic attitude and determination are kinda what drew Jiro's attention to you plus she thinks you look kinda hot when your determined just saying 😉.

Mina
Physical - Your thickness

You may think that you don't exactly have the perfect body but Mina couldn't give two flying shit's she thinks you are a beautiful sexy beast those are her words and she lives by them!

Personality - Confidence

(Readers with little confidence)
She thinks it's so cute how low your confidence is and how you get flustered so easily when too much attention is drawn to you she loves her shy little bean.

(Readers with THICC confidence)
She is so amazed by how confident you are and she loves it that you aren't some bitch with ego *cough* bakubae *cough cough* you and her are an unstoppable force that should never be reckonedwith.

Hagekure
Physical - Lips

Toru loves your kisses and will kiss you all day if you let her she just loves your lips their so soft and plump and absolutely perfect!

Personality - Humor

She loves your Humor like how the fucks are you so funny spill your secrets please .

But anyways your Humor is amazing you can really take a joke and when Toru is really sad you can cheer her up with a cheesy dad joke it works all the time!