The oversized hoodie/sweatshirt/shirt she steals from you pt 2

Mirko

- She wears it nearly every day mostly in the evenings and mornings

- She'll often wear it around your guy's house and wear it after waking up in the morning.

- She will wear it with shorts depending on whether she wants to tease you that day or not.

- She doesn't ask since you guys share a few of eachother's clothes so you both are used to it I guess.

- If you are below 5'2 or exactly 5'2 it will go mid thigh and up.

- If you are above 5'2 it will go mid thigh and below .

Camie

- She almost had to BEG you to let her wear this hoodie because she loved it so much

- She almost had to BEG you to let her wear this hoodie because she loved it so much .

- So when you let her wear it you basically never got it back .

- She will wear it only around you and get you to wash it and wear when it gets dirty and loses its scent and softness.

- She won't ask for it because she thinks that she probably won't get it back from you .

- She will wear it when you both are hanging out at your house.

- If you are below 5'3 or exactly 5'3 then it would go to her mid thigh.

- If you are above 5'3 it would be between mid thigh and knees depending on your height.

Neijire

- She loves this sweater because it's one of the very few colourful clothing you own

- She loves this sweater because it's one of the very few colourful clothing you own .

- She will wear it during movie night and basically whenever she's at your dorm.

- She will wear it for a week or two before giving it back and taking it  again be wise she misses it.

- If you are below 5'4 or exactly 5'4 than it would go and inch above mid thigh.

- If you were above 5'4 it would go below mid thigh depending on your height.

Mei

- She will wear it outside the lab because she doesn't want to accidently ruin it .

- She will wear it every few days because she's always on the go and it gets pretty warm when you're working with machines .

- She'll wear it around anyone because this girl doesn't get flustered or anything.

- She'll also wrap it around her waist a lot of the time.

- No matter what height you are the hoodie will go mid thigh .