Catch-ups : Ms Joke & Toga PT 1

How you meet :

Ms Joke: You work at UA and when Joke came over to visit she met up with you and Aizawa . Aizawa immediately left leaving you and her alone to get to know eachother.

Toga: You were a spy for the league if villains and when Shigiraki sent someone to check on you he sent Toga . And Toga fell for you it was love at first sight and she got really friendly with you before you sent her back to the Lov before someone saw her.

How they react to Mineta flirting with you:

Ms Joke: Your Aizawa's best friend she HIGHLY doubts that Mineta could even get close to you , if she even knew Mineta.

Toga: She can't get close enough to strangle him and stab him without someone seeing her or getting caught but she pledges that she will kill him if she ever gets close enough to him.

Quirk & hero/Villain name:

Ms Joke:

Quirk: Mind reading.

•You can memorize any type of information.

•You are extremely intelligent

•You are a quick learner and you can learn skills from others in a matter of minutes

•You can read minds and can talk to people telepathically.

Hero name: (H/N)

(I can't think of a name so you guys can choose)

Drawbacks:
- Headaches

Toga:

Quirk: Possession

•You can possess inanimate objects by touching them.

•You can use them as fighters and as an army.

•Your at your best element when you're in a cemetery or a graveyard.

•You carry a gun and knife just in case.