Please Read!

This book (Part Two of the "How To Love✓" series) contains graphic content (smut, obscene languages, etc.). You may also not agree with some characters and scenes but this is just a story, my story. Opinions can be made in the comments section, I just don't tolerate the rude ones.

If this project offends you in any sort of way or makes you uncomfortable, feel free to exit, I did warn you. There will also be a *WARNING* sign in each chapter that triggers mature scenes as an indication to you. If you're enjoying this book but can't stand sexual scenes, feel free to skip the chapter and continue.

On another note, this series were to be a Trilogy. Unfortunately, I developed serious writer's block whilst creating the third book, so I'll be editing both parts one and two to adjust the plot I wanted to stretch into three. To those who have read both books before and you notice that plots, names, etc. have been changed, well this is an author's note to confirm.

*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!*

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means without the prior permission from the publisher and has a valid explanation.

All characters in this publication are non fictitious but personnel who are playing roles of a character and any other resemblance are fictitious.

Please do not try to copy my work. I've worked extremely hard on all of my stories. If there are identical works that you ever came across, please inform me!! I know it may seem as though my work is based off of other productions (i.e. inspired by and replicated), nevertheless, everyone gets their inspiration from someone or something.

Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy my work!! xoxo