60.

Amara

"Good morning princess." The sound of Lucien's raspy morning voice woke me up in a calming manner. I roll over onto my back but didn't dare open my eyes as I wanted to relish this moment.

"I know you're awake. You're grinning." And it was true. I was beyond happy.

"You're quite cheery this morning," I tell him as I open my eyes and prop my chin atop the palm of my left hand, taking in his half naked Greek sculpted form. The sweatpants hung low on his waist making his toned V-line poke out. He let me sleep in his dress shirt after we made love last night and it was truly comfortable to sleep in.

"How are you feeling?" he inquires, coming over to sit in front of me.

"Better than I deserve to feel." With his fingers raking my morning hair and his soft hums, with the rays of sunshine hitting the side of my face and activating my goosebumps with its warmth, I felt complete.

With Lucien right here beside me, the world took a pause for a moment and I soaked in the comfort of my happiness.

"I love you." The words left my mouth without me overthinking it first, but I had no intentions of doubting my feelings.

His eyes lit up. "Prove it." If Lucien hadn't said something so cocky, his name would never have been Lucien.

"Whatever do you want?" I say sarcastically, rubbing my chin in thought.

"Give me a blowjob."

"Yeahhhhh, never gonna happen big guy," I reply and got out of his bed. I reconnect the oxygen tank to my nose and strapped that sucker unto my back. I don't need it to sleep as I did before. I throw my arms around Lucien's neck and pulled him down to kiss him lightly.

"I had Maxime gather some clothes for you, if that's okay," he says, moving the strand of hair away from my eye. "I know I should've asked you first but I'm definite that you won't stay in my clothes forever, although you do look gorgeous in my shirt."

My standards were high for a reason the day we met each other. I narrow my eyes with a question in mind. "Oh yeah? So you wouldn't mind if I keep this one then?"

He shakes his head with a smile. "As long as you wear it to sleep when you're here." We kiss passionately and it was starting to become my favourite thing.

Suddenly I pull away and widen my eyes. "How did he get past mom?"

"Maxime....has his ways," he laughs lightly. "Come let's eat."

As we head down the stairs and straight to the kitchen, Mrs. Haynes had already set up our breakfast which consisted of toast with avocado paste, two fruit bowls each with a side of scrambled eggs and sausages, coffee for Lucien and peppermint tea for me since I'm not a coffee girlie. I greet her with a cheerful good morning and thank her for the breakfast. Lucien and I quickly ate in silence and got ready to start our day.

I bid Mrs. Haynes goodbye and we headed out to his car with Maxime driving and two other bodyguards patrolling behind us.

"I have work today," I groan and rest my head against his shoulder. I love working at the gallery don't get me wrong. I just dread leaving m boyfriend's side. I guess I've just gotten a little bit clingy since he returned.

Call it what you want.

"I already informed my bodyguards. Jasper, my new recruit, will be your personal bodyguard from now on. Whenever you're on the outside, without me, he's there. I don't ever want you to leave without him. He's professionally trained and he owns a gun, alongside Maxime. If anything happens to you, inform Jasper and have him contact me. Do you understand?" He's sexy when he's commanding.