Chapter 6.

Madara's POV.

I ignored Asami and Yumi as they both giggled, and listened to Hashirama who was currently talking. We were having another meeting, and it was about the map of the village. Another clan wanted to join the village, and we needed to make a map. The village keeps growing, and we can't just give any clan that comes to live here a piece of ground without thinking.

We also wanted to build a wall around the village to protect it from enemies, but we still didn't know how much the village would grow, so we decided to wait a little longer.

I sighed deeply when I heard Yumi burst out laughing. Asami was smirking and she whispered something into her friend's ear, who began to laugh again after that. They were already being annoying since the beginning of this meeting. Why did Hiroaki take his dumb sister with him? He never did that before. Maybe she wanted to come with him because Asami was here.

Yumi held a hand to her mouth, trying to contain her laughs. I rolled my eyes and glared at them.

Yumi gulped and immediately shut up, and Asami just stared at me. I gave her one last glare, silently telling her it really annoyed me, and then turned back to the meeting.

It was like there were two kids in here. the giggles and whispers were very disturbing.

''Let's take a small break and continue the meeting in a few minutes.'' Hashirama spoke.

Asami's POV.

After everyone left the meeting room, Yumi smirked. ''Did you see his face?! He was so pissed off!''

I nodded, but didn't laugh or smile. When Madara glared at me, I had some sort of flashback. Mito always used to look at me when bothered her, or got into trouble again. It kind of hurt me..

I didn't want to disappoint Mito anymore after I missed that one meeting. I have already disappointed her too many times, and I really wanted to make it up. Maybe that way, we can strengthen our bond, and be not only sisters, but also best friends again, just like how it used to be.

Mito wasn't at the meeting today, she was with the Uzumaki clan head. She told me she was going to discuss something with him, and that was all I could get out of her.

''Asami? Are you okay?''

I blinked with my eyes and looked at Yumi. ''Y-Yeah, yes, Im fine..'' I mumbled. ''Let's go outside for a while, it's warm in here.''

''Alright.''

Yumi and I left the meeting room and went outside. Hiroaki immediately took Yumi with him, leaving me alone, but I liked it. I sat down on one of the benches, and looked down at my hands. I really needed to be more serious from now on. If I kept goofing around I would never be appreciated and respected.

I looked up when Tobirama sat down next to me. ''You're unusually quiet and calm..'' he mumbled. ''Is something wrong?''

I shook my head and let out a soft sigh. ''No, I'm just a bit tired, I guess.''

He nodded and looked up to the sky. ''The village will be completed in a few months..'' Tobirama spoke up. ''And after that, Hashirama is going to marry Mito..''

I pursed my lips. I knew that the marriage was arranged, but Mito and Hashirama looked happy together. I wonder if they are really in love, or if they are just faking it.. ''Nee, Tobirama-san?''

''Hmm?''

''Do they really like each other? Mito and Hashirama-sama?'' I asked curiously.

Tobirama glanced at me, and smiled almost unnoticeably. ''They had lots of time to get used to each other, and even though the marriage is arranged, I think they like, or maybe even love each other.''

I nodded and watched Madara as he walked by. Keiji was walking next to him, excitedly talking to Madara about something. Madara noticed me staring at him and he frowned at me.  I quickly looked away, slightly blushing because he caught me staring at him. I noticed Tobirama glaring at him, and looked at the Uchiha form the corners of my eyes, and saw him glaring daggers at Tobirama. If looks could kill, Tobirama was dead by now. What's happened between them? Hashirama and Madara don't look at each other like they want to kill each other at all, then why do look Madara and Tobirama at each other that way?

Tobirama stood up. ''Come Asami, the meeting is continuing.''

I got up, and followed Tobirama back inside. Once we entered the meeting room, I saw Yumi sitting on the same place she sat before. She waved at me, and I was about to walk at her, but a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into the other direction. ''You are sitting here.'' Madara spoke as he pointed to the chair next to him. He released my arm and I blinked with my eyes. ''Why?''

Madara sighed and sat down. ''So that you don't sit next to Yumi. This isn't a playground.'' he mumbled, and I pouted before I sat down next to him. Yumi winked at me, and I looked at her questioningly. She grinned, and pointed to the right. I looked to the right and saw Madara. My eyes widened and I quickly looked back at Yumi and shook my head. She smirked and nodded. I put my hands on my cheeks, hiding the blush that had appeared on my face. Damn you, Yumi! I didn't sat down next to Madara willingly!

Hashirama began to talk again, and sometimes someone else, mostly Madara, would add something. They were still talking about how the village will look, and what building still needed to be build.

''There also need to be a hospital.'' Keiji spoke. ''But where are we going to build it?''

''Why don't you just build it near the shops, hot springs and the ramen shop?'' I asked. ''If you build everything in the centre of the village, and the clan compounds around it, it will be easily accessible for everyone who lives here.''

Everyone was looking at me, and I swallowed thickly. I heard Madara chuckle, and I raised an eyebrow at him. He looked at me, looking a bit amused. ''It became time you began to use your brain, Asami-san.''

I pouted at him and he rolled his eyes, his smirk never leaving his face.

''Just kidding..'' he mumbled.

I smiled slightly and he chuckled.

Maybe sitting next to Madara wouldn't be that bad after all...

***************

I couldn't think of a title, so this chapter has no title until I can think of one..