Author Note

Hello! Basically I'm writing this for BubblyIcetea because they were very upset about the fact that I made Kaminari die. As details were not added to what the plot is about, I've made it a college AU where Kaminari, Jirou, Bakugou, Kirishima, Mina and Sero are in a band. Jirou and Bakugou as singers because why not. Kirishima on the bass guitar. Mina on the electric guitar and finally Sero as a drummer. Kaminari is someone who typically works on a launch pad but can play the piano, saxophone, guitar, drums and violin.

There are no quirks in this story but all characters will stay the same and try to be kept in character as much as possible. Except Mina. She will have pink hair and will be mixed race.

The ships that will be included are:

Reader x Kaminari
Kirishima x Bakugou
Jirou x Momo
Todoroki x Midoriya

Any other ships you would like adding to this story can be included but these four will be a side feature, a base structure if you will, to the story. If you don't like any of those ships, it isn't my issue however, you can suck it up and deal with it if you want to read this story or you can just not read the story. It's that simple. This shouldn't get me any hate whatsover and if it does I will just ignore it lmao.

As it is a college AU there is the decision to have dorms/roommates. This will be introduced within the story to try and make some parts comedic. Everyone is over an age to give consent because it's my story and thats what most of you are here for anyway.

You all might hate me after reading this but for all those people who got this far and didn't skip this chapter, thank you.

Here are the text swap out things:

Y/n = Your name
F/n = First name
L/n = Last name
F/F = Favourite food
F/a = Favourite animal
B/d = Birthday
F/d = Favourite drink
F/c = Favourite colour
M/n = Mum's name
D/n = Dad's name
R/n =Random name
B/n =Brother's name

This book is written in a female point of view but if it is requested I will write a male one with the exact same story line.

This is also my favourite story that I've written and I'm aware its cliche and no/ original but I tried to make it interesting. I love writing this story and it gives me serotonin to want to see you try and fight certain characters in the comments.

I'm trying not to put too many author notes on the rest of the story so I don't have really short filler chapters with just random ass notes but obviously there might be.

I've had a two year break from this app so bear with me whilst I try to get back into my writing style and producing longer chapters.

Anyway, enjoy and make sure to comment if you want, I enjoy reading your responses :)