Chapter 27: Here We Go!!

First day of mid terms. I was confident enough. I waited for Anna in the college gate, because both of our names started with A and we might be in the same class.

Anna's dad dropped her that day. I greeted uncle as they reached. He wished us good luck and left.

Anna and I checked our classroom. As I expected both of us were in the same class in building A.

Anna was looking at the notes the whole way to class. Whereas I was protecting her in the way.

We reached our class.
Aarav KC was on the first bench.
I was on the second and Anna on the third.

We kept our belongings in the locker and took our seats. Anna was telling me to share final answers with her. Of course I'd.

Aarav KC and Basu arrived in few minutes. Anna smiled looking at them. We greeted each other. So many memories came up. Basu's seat was on the last.

And then the exam started. The invigilator was our maths teacher.
He smiled looking at Anna and me, maybe he remembered the day Anna came into my class.
After writing continuously for 3 hours, exam ended.

Exam went fine. Anna too looked satisfied. We took our bags and left the class. Rushav and Sumee were waiting for us in the parking.

Rest of the exams too went fine. On the last day of exam four of us went for shopping for the trip. We were leaving the next day.

We decided to go Bandipur. Rushav was bringing his car. We were super excited.

After shopping we separated with Rushav and Sumee as we had extra plans. Anna and I went to buy gift for Rushav. Then we received call from Sumee. She told us to come in her house immediately.

We went to Sumee's home. She was alone in her room. We were so afraid, the way she called was scary.

"I'm gonna propose Rushav." Sumee said and I was surprised.
Anna and I shared a look and smiled.

"What will you do?" Anna asked in excitement.
"I'm gonna propose him while he cuts the cake." Sumee giggled.
"That'd be his best birthday gift." She added.

Anna and I just nodded.

Both Rushav and Sumee were planning on proposing each other. Anna and I were curious to see what'd happen.

I dropped Anna home and left.

Dad wasn't home. I kept my bag in the room, charged the phone and left the room to take a shower.

*5 missed calls*
My phone notified me. It was all from Anna.

Immediately I video called her.

"God! You're naked." Anna shouted as soon as she picked up.
"I'm just shirtless not naked." I said sarcastically, drying my hair.

"Am I that hot?" I asked cause she was just smiling cutely.
"Of course... you're not!" She started laughing.
"That's why someone's staring." I smirked.

"Anyway why did you call?" I asked wearing the T-shirt.
"God! I was having fun." Anna started laughing.
"Girls these days!" I said, dramatically.

"Let's pack bag together." She giggled.
"It's just for two days Anna" I teased her.
"It's for two days Aarav. Whole 48 hours." Anna added more drama.
Imagine Anna saying that. Cute right? She looked more cute than you imagined.