Chapter 19: That Evening

"What happened after that?" I asked.
"I saved her from the professor." Aarav proudly said.

Aarav:
I saluted Anna for the step she took. I couldn't help myself but smile when she made that smiley face on my wrist. All my anger disappeared.
Told you, I'd be convinced once Anna tries. Anna was known for doing stupidest things!

Abhi, Rushav and Sumee were the reason we sorted our misunderstanding. And that stupid Rushav must have been very happy with his crush. Oops!! Rushav told me not to tell anyone. Anyway yes! Rushav started having feelings for Sumee. He liked her a lot. Leave it! Let's talk about them later.

"Shit! He's my math professor." Anna said when the professor came in the class. Anna was trying to hide herself with a book.
"Don't worry, he won't recognize you." Abhi was giving her hope which didn't last long.

"You stand up!" The professor said, pointing towards Anna.
"Ye..ss.. s..ii..rrr!!" Anna stammered. And stood up.
"I'm dead." she whispered.
"Aren't you from Building C?" Professor asked her.
She nodded cause couldn't speak.
"Why are you here?" professor attacked her with questions.
The girl who was tigress few minutes ago turned into a little kitten. She was just staring at the board. I had to help her cause she wasn't doing anything to save herself.

"She's here for a reason sir!" I stood up. Anna turned to me, with the hopeful eyes. Honestly I had nothing on my mind.

"We had a small math's problem solving competition between Building A and C." i said.
"Explain!!" Sir sounded eager.
"And we clashed." I said without thinking anything. The professor didn't seem convinced. Of course he wouldn't, I sounded like a fool though.

"Both of them couldn't solve this problem." Abhi added, pointing something on his book. The professor went to Abhi and looked at the question.
"I haven't taught this." Sir seemed to believe us.
"Both of us were eager to solve this. I couldn't focus on other class so I came in this class cause I knew you'd be here." Anna added. I was impressed.
"Now solve that problem or we'll die of curiosity." I added. When a badass meets another badass!!

"And sir our building won on Account's competition." A girl added.
"Yes yes!!" Students started to support us.
And guess what! the teacher  actually believed us. And then he started solving the question we had no idea about.

"HE BELIEVED US! That was just a lie." Aarav said getting up from the couch.
"What?" Anna asked, she seemed confuse.
"He just pretended to believe us." Aarav said going towards the kitchen.
"Another round of coffee!!" Aarav said. Anna followed him. It felt like Anna wanted answers.
"You know what professor told me during our convocation?" Aarav said leaning over the fridge while Anna made coffee.
"What?" Anna made a curious face.

And Aarav said:
"Maths Professor came to me and told me that offices were different from colleges. And bosses were different from teachers.
He again said Bosses won't believe my cute lies!
That day I realized the professor pretended to believe us that day."

"God!! We could have been punished that day!!" Anna said, pouring coffee in the cup. Aarav took out chips and sat on his previous place. Anna joined us after a minute, with our coffee.

"Please continue the story." I said, taking a cup on my hand.
"We went to Swayambhu after college." Aarav said.
"I'll tell in detail." Anna spoke.

Anna:
All of us were staring at the board, watching maths professor solve the problem. Then Aarav passed me his copy.

"I'm hungry" was written on the copy.
"Who told you to leave your lunch." I took pen from his hand and wrote.
Aarav read that and gave me a cruel look.