Chapter 4: Keep It Low-key

"Where the hell were you?!!"I jumped and dropped my heels on the floor. "I've been calling for you an hour!"

"Chill Serenity, I'm okay I promise." I walked in the bathroom with her right on my tail to wash the makeup off my face.

"Even though you texted me I wanted to call the police Treasure. I was fucking scared. Neither one of us has been here before."

"I know Reni, but I'm okay, okay. You need me to pinch you?" I chuckled and she rolled her eyes. I wiped my face with a towel and walked to the bedroom to undress.

"Who big ass Gucci slippers are those?"

"It's a long story?"

"I'm all ears cuzzo." She laid back on the bed and I put on my basketball shorts and t-shirt.

"Well." I sat on the bed facing her with my legs crossed. "I lose you guys in the crow and tried calling you bitches but nobody answered. As I was trying to work my dumb ass uber app this guy kept calling me. You know how I get nervous about a nigga trynna holla at night because they crazy as hell. He was persistent and I finally looked and guess who it was bitch?"

"Who bitch? I don't know nobody out here."

"Dave motherfucking East."

"Bitch! I know you lying!"

"But I'm nooooooot." I said imitating B. Simone. "He offered to give me a ride."

"And Treasure Amour Harris accepted it? Girl he must be fine as fuck in person. Yo scary ass." She laughed.

"I was hesitant at first but I thought Yolo shit."

"Y'all fuck?"

"I didn't take it that far Reni, but he is fine as fuck. He took me to get some food at this Jamaican spot. Then he took me to this park where you can see the water that's where we ate and got to know each other. He's so sweet man." I sighed thinking about him with a smile on my face. "On the way back here we was just vibing and shit and he wants to hang out with me again while I'm on this trip."

"Ooo let me find out Dave East trynna make you wifey." She stuck out her tongue and danced.

"Stop, I just met the man and we barley even kissed."

"Oop bitch y'all kissed!" She semi yelled and I laughed and blushed a little.

"I do wanna get to know him though. He peeks an interest in my curiosity. Just please keep this on a low low. I don't want everybody in my business."

"I will, but you know ghe girls go wanna know where you were, Moni ass was crying and shit."

"You can let them know, just tell them to keep it to themselves. I don't wanna be nowhere on the shaderoom." I giggled but I was deadass. "You know I cussed Jayceon ass out."

"Girl why? The fuck he wanted?"

"Talking about some I'm not single so I shouldn't be dancing on niggas like that. I told his ass bye and only hit my line for JJ. Fuck outta here." She started laughing hard and laid back on the pillow. She then sighed and looked over at me.

"I'm just glad you alright Treasure. I was try scared when I woke and you wasn't here. I can't get that drunk again if I didn't even notice you wasn't with us. It's dangerous out here in this world and for me to leave you alone like that is fucking with me."

"It's alright Serenity. Let's not dwell on the what if's. I'm okay and I even did some hype shit."

"You go chill with him again?"