Chapter 53: Graduation

Y'all see Dave on his little family vacation. They cute or whatever 😭😭😭😭

Dave

"Did you find it?"

"Yeah baby, I'm just looking for my major section. You on your way?"

"We pulling up to Reni house now."

"Y'all better not miss my graduation."

"If yo cousin ain't ready she getting left." I shrugged and she shook her head.

"Don't do her like that."

"I'm just stating facts. But Imma holla at you when we get there."

"I won't see you until after the ceremony."

"Oh trust me, you'll see me."

"Don't come in here embarrassing me David."

"Just for that I am." She started laughing.

"I love you." I looked at her and smiled.

"I love you too Giggles." I hung up and hopped out the sprinter.

I rented two for the day since it was a lot of people going to this graduation

I rented two for the day since it was a lot of people going to this graduation. The other one had Giggles grandparents, Candace, My Parents, Her Uncle and Auntie with her little cousins, Gena, Kairi and JJ. This one had me, Bully, Reni, Moni, Court, her brothers, Daniel, Chris, and her gay best friend Geno. I apologized to the man and told him I was tripping when I went off on him like that and he told me he understood and it wasn't no hard feelings. We told Chris when we entered the graduation his ass had to hide because his fans are out of control. But we had other body guards in an escalade that will be in that bitch incase things get rowdy.

"Please tell me Reni is ready." I asked as Bully let me in.

"Yeah mama made her hurry up." He laughed.
"They van just made it up there. She said she go save our seats. I nodded and greeted everybody.

"Y'all can go out in the Van if you want to."

"Aight." Her brother Isaac said walking out with Xavier and Daniel.

"Bitch hurry up!" Geno yelled walking down the stairs. "Hey y'all, I'm going to sit in the van. Go get your girl Bully." He huffed and walked out the door. Bully walked up the stairs and I could hear him getting cussed out.

"Y'all go stop fucking talking to me any type of damn way!! I'm dead ass about to blow a fucking fuse with y'all. Cut the shit out and let's go!!" They all came down and the girls had pouts on they faces while Bull held a mug. Chris came out the kitchen eating a bag of chips. I laughed because everybody always in Reni kitchen.

"Why you yell at them?"

"Because all I asked was what was the issue and they all started going off. They go cut it out cussing me out." I laughed and walked out the door.