Chapter 25: Merry Christmas 🎄

"Mommy! Mommy!! I'm ready to open presents!!" I fluttered my eyes open and seen JJ jumping up and down on the bed. "Come on Reni!! We gotta hurry!!" He cheered and jumped off the bed. Reni smacked her lips and I chuckled before getting up.

"Come on Grinch."

"Bitch I'm tired."

"Ya ass shouldn't have went out."

"Whatever Grandma." She rolled her eyes and got out the bed. We went into the living room and I seen way more gifts than what I had bought JJ.

"Where the hell did these come from?" Serenity handed me a card and I opened and read it

Although I don't celebrate, you'll always be showered with presents.
I love you
Your Future Husband .

"He is so sweet." I cooed.

"Mommy it's a lot of presents this year."

"Yeah I see. You've been a good boy."

"Me and tickle bear got you a present mommy." He ran under the tree to retrieve a box and handed it to me. I opened it and smiled. It was a locket with a picture of JJ ad my Granny inside of it. I low key wanted to cry but then JJ would have asked me a bunch of questions.

"Thank you so much JJ." I smiled and gave him hug before kissing him on the forehead. "Go on open your presents." He smiled and ran to open all the gifts with his name on it.

Reni smiled as she opened hers and rolled her eyes.

"Thank you cousin

"Thank you cousin."

"When you telling everybody?"

"Today." She sighed. "My daddy go kill me."

"You never know Reni." She sat there as tears fell down her face and I got up to hug her. "Everything will be okay cousin. I will be here every step of the way with whatever you need."

"Thank you." She went opened the gifts from Bully and started laughing. He got her some sex objects, perfume, clothes, and a stack of money. Dave got me a whole bunch of clothes, the new iphone, a few stacks, and a rolex.