Chapter 54: Off to Cancún

Y'all had the comment session cracking last chapter 😂😂. I'm glad I wasn't the only one hurt over this man and Millie shit My friend told me I'm out of control because I be hurt like I don't have a whole nigga. I don't care!! Dave need be single with his fine ass!

Treasure

"Zamn Zaddy, what yo name is?" He looked up at me with a grin and shook his head before scrolling back on his phone. He was fine as fuck.

"Come here

"Come here." I walked over to him and sat down on his lap. He kissed me and smiled. "You still tired?"

"Extremely."

"I can put you to sleep when we get on this plane."

"No, you go control yo damn self." He started laughing and went back on his phone. I looked at Chris who had his mouth wide the fuck open while Court laid in his lap sleep. I took a piece a paper and shot it in his mouth. He woke up and mugged me making me and Dave bust up laughing.

"Y'all get on my fucking nerves."

"Why y'all bothering him?" Reni asked coming back with some snacks.

"His mouth was wide open. I had to." I laughed. She shook her head and sat down.

"I'm tired as fuck man." She groaned and Moni came in with Daniel looking like a whole zombie. "What the hell wrong with you?!"

"She went out last night." We both shook our head.

"When..." Moni got interrupted by the boarding call. Reni got up and walked fast as fuck to the lady. I'm pretty sure if she wasn't pregnant she would have ran.

"Damn baby slow down."

"I'm not your baby Bully." She rolled her eyes. We handed the lady our boarding passes and walked to the plane. I was honestly ready to go back to sleep. We found our seats and Dave grabbed my bag to put it up and I sat by the window. He smacked his lips and mugged me.

"What?"

"You know damn well I wanted to sit by the window."

"My ticket says the window seat." He scoffed and plopped down next to me. I chuckled and gave his mad ass a kiss. "Don't be mad baby." I smiled. I screamed out in laughter when he started attacking my neck and shit. "Okay!!" I laughed. He let go of my neck and mugged Bully who was mugging him.

"The fuck you looking at fam?"

"Yo Celie looking ass."

"Don't do my baby like that Bully." I held on to Dave and Bully smacked his lips.

"Don't be a hater nigga, you fucked up yo own shit." Bully huffed and folded his arms like the big ass kid he act like. "Go to sleep Giggles." I nodded and fell asleep before the Flight Attendant was able to go over the safety rules.