Chapter 31: Bored As Hell

Treasure

I have been so fucking bored lately. I didn't like my job but at least it gave me something to do and put money on the table. I already cleaned up my house, I was going to start looking for a building but Dave keeps telling me to relax and wait until after Valentines Day. I'm trynna make some money now shit.

Right now I was packaging off some bundles praying Dave didn't walk in here because he didn't want me working but I couldn't help myself. It didn't feel right just living off of him. After I boxed everything up and packed it all in my car and headed down to the post office. The girl smiled at me because she already knew I was about to send over a bunch of shit. She gave me a cart and I unloaded my truck. When I was done I hopped back in my car and FaceTime the girls.

"Hey bitches!" I smiled. "What y'all doing?"

"I'm on my way to shoot." Moni answered and I pouted. When she starts shooting for this show I always miss her because we barley see her. When she's off she just spends her time with Daniel, which I totally get.

"I'm editing with Chris right now." He popped up in the screen and Serenity started blushing.
"Serenity cut it out before Bully attack my ass." Courtney laughed.

"Aww everybody busy." I pouted.

"I ain't doing nothing, come over cousin." I smiled. Serenity always got time for me.

"Why you so damn bored Treasure?" Moni asked.

"Because JJ has school and when he gets out Jayceon takes him to go to practice. I've been trynna work but Dave been on my head about relaxing. Y'all know I hate being unproductive."

"Where you coming from right now?" Court asked.

"The post office." I bit my lip.

"I'm telling Dave!"

"Moni! You supposed to be on my side!" She started laughing.

"I am. I'm just playing. He go find out on his own anyway." She shrugged. "Where he at?"

"With Kairi."

"Bully ass with them too." Serenity giggled.

"Of course." I smiled. "Well I'll let you girls go. Work hard amigas."

"Byes!!" They all said and hung up and I listened to my music. As soon as I reached Serenity's house my phone was going off again. I smiled when I answered it though.

"Giggles." He cheesed.

"Hi baby, I miss you."

"I miss yo ass too. What you doing?"

"I just pulled up to Reni house. I was bored."

"Bored huh."

"Well you don't want me working and I can't occupy my time with you or my son so I'm bored." I got out the car and walked up to the house.

"You sure you ain't worked?" He raised an eyebrow and I looked away from the screen unlocking the front door.

"When am I going to see you?"

"Don't change the subject." I looked at Serenity who was sitting on the couch stuffing her face.

"Ooo Baby Serenity throwing up Imma call you back." She raised an eyebrow.

"Treasure. Try me if you want to." I sighed.

"Baby, I was cleaning today."

"Cleaning what?"