Chapter 33: Please God

"What's wrong Reni?" Bully furrowed his eyes at me as we walked to the car.

"Something don't feel right."

"Whatchu mean?"

"Something's off Bully." I took a deep breath and pulled out my phone. I called Treasure but she wasn't answering. Bully let me in the car and continued calling her. "Call David." I told him when he hopped in. He called him several times but no answer.

"They might just be fucking or something Serenity."

"Naw something ain't right." I clicked on her contact name and zoomed in to see they was 10 minutes from here. I gave Bully the address and we headed that way.

"If they down there eating they go have to buy us some food too since they got ya ass worrying." I looked at him and smiled. This might make me look crazy but something felt so off right now and I just needed to see if everything was okay. When we were almost at the location, the shit was taped off and it was police everywhere.

I got out the car before Bully was even able to stop and ran

I got out the car before Bully was even able to stop and ran. "Serenity!" He yelled but I kept running. I stopped at the tape and looked at the scene. There was a two trucks. One was flipped over and the other one was completely totaled. The one that flipped over had glass and blood everywhere around it.

"Four in the hospital and two dead on arrival." My heart started beating out my chest as I scanned the area to see if I seen them two anywhere. Instead, I seen Moni.

"Monica!!" I yelled and she turned around crying. My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach when I seen blood all over her. I went under the tape and ran to her. The police tried to stop me but I snatched my arm away and held on to her as she cried in my chest. "What happened?!"

"I-It was Treasure and Dave." She cried. "I had told my driver to stop and get some food for me and as we were waiting at the light, this truck zoomed past us and hit the other car that had the right away. The truck flipped three times and I ran over to help and seen it was Treasure and Dave." She sobbed. "They were both unconscious. B-but, Treasure had blood everywhere Reni." My tears fell on her head as she cried on my chest. "I pulled them both out of the car and tried to stop the bleeding."

"Where were they taken?"

"To Cedars. I was trynna calm down and call Daniel so I could go up there."

"Reni! Moni?!" Bully yelled running over to us. The police definitely tried to stop him and I ran to him.

"Officer please it's his brother." He furrowed his eyes at me and backed up.

"What the fuck happened?"

"They were in collision. It was a truck full of party goers and they ran the light and hit their truck. They were all unconscious when we got here but two paramedics pronounced that two were dead on arrival. They haven't given us to the update to whom." The officer explained and Bully grabbed both of us as we cried.