Chapter 52: Acting Like Everything Is Okay

Reni

"How my baby doing?"

"Yo baby? Boy Treasure don't want yo ass." I laughed and he smacked his lips.

"I could have had her. You know Treasure go be my little baby forever."

"Yeah mhm, don't let Dave hear you say that. He go kill you." I walked up to the counter and purchased my candles. I usually wait for the big sale but I've been using them up from being stressed so I needed some more. "Bye Hunter." I smiled and walked out. I was doing a little retail therapy today and the candles was the only thing I had bought for myself. I bought my nugget all type of shit. I loaded up my car and drove home. I had to cuss out 7 prius on the way there. Whoever drives them motherfuckas can't drive, I don't care.

I parked in my garage and got all my bags out. When I walked in the living room I smacked my lips. "What the fuck you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you."

"Oh you wanna talk after 2 months Bully? I'm 8 fucking months pregnant now and you decide to show face?"

"Look I fucked up..."

"I don't care. Get the fuck out my house. I will have Dave call you when I go into labor and then we can make arrangements from there." He got up and stood in front me.

"So you done for real? No fighting for us?"

"No." I looked down and he picked my head up.

"Serenity..."

"Please go." My eyes watered and I walked upstairs. I sat down and rubbed on my stomach. I was so uncomfortable, it felt like he was in my back. I sat there and cried. This cry was one I was holding in for months. I cried because my mama was right. Niggas wasn't shit and all they do is fuck you and walk out ya life. I had finally developed feelings for someone, loved them, and they just keep leaving me like it's nothing. If I didn't know any better I would think Bully was younger than me. "I thought I told you to go?" He sat next to me and I rubbed my eyes.

"That's my problem. I keep walking away from you and I don't have an explanation as to why. Shit is just different man. I'm used to having shit my way and being alone. You real feisty and don't listen and the shit be pissing me off."

"You think this is something I'm used to Bully?! I've never been in a relationship but I do know you're supposed to compromise and not walk away every time we disagree. You should know that shit, since you been in multiple relationships. I'm tired." I sighed. "I understand what I did was fucked up because even Treasure yelled at me about it but I rather us yell it out than you not talking to me for 3 months. You haven't even came to a fucking appointment Bully."

"I know Reni baby. I can't justify my actions I just don't like confrontation."

"How?! You a whole Bodyguard!"

"Yeah but I'm a real chill person. All that arguing and shit is dead to me. I ain't used to it."

"What I'm use to is people walking in and out my life and I'm not about to have you do it. I've been by myself for a minute Bully and although I do love you I gotta let you go."

"Naw." I scrunched up my face.

"The fuck you mean no? It wasn't a question."

"You're mine, I ain't letting you go."

"This ain't up for debate." He shrugged and laid back on the bed. This nigga got me fucked up. I went into my closet to put on something comfortable because these jeans was irritating me. I don't know why my big fat ass put on some damn jeans. I put on a t-shirt and some shorts because I was a little hot and I walked out the room.