Chapter 32: A Night Out

Treasure

"We're viewing the video tonight?"

"Yes girl so get to looking sexy." Courtney smiled in the FaceTime.

"Reni coming too?"

"Of course she not go miss seeing her husband." I busted out laughing and Dave moved in his sleep. "Call me back later. I'm about to clean up and make some moves."

"Okay bestie, I'm proud of you and I love you."

"Love you more boo." She smiled and I hung up. I got up out the bed and went into the bathroom to shower and put on some comfortable clothes. I made sure the covers stayed on Dave because he was naked as the day he was born and I didn't need any of the kids busting in here getting traumatized. As I washed myself I smiled remembering what took place last night. I had to put it down on Dave because he was talking shit about me being scary and although I was, I wasn't going to admit it. So my ass ended up putting him to sleep and I know he go have an attitude when he wake up but I can care less. I got out the shower and oiled up before putting on some sweats and t-shirt. Since it was raining outside I turned the heater on a little bit so no one would be sick. I peeked my head into the room and seen JJ knocked out but Kairi was playing with some toys.

"Best friend." She turned around and smiled before running to me. I picked her up and tickled her. "Hey pretty girl." I smiled and she laughed.

"Wanna help me cook breakfast?" She nodded.

"Okay, let's brush ya teeth and wash ya face first and then we can get started. She clapped and we went into the bathroom to clean her up. Once we were done we went into the kitchen to get breakfast started. I got started on the bacon and turkey bacon first and Kairi helped me whisk the pancakes. While she did that I started on potatoes. Yes my ass was lazy and bought the freezer version but I can season that bitch like it's my own. I took the bacon off and put it in the microwave to stay warm while I cut up my fruit and waited on the potatoes. I picked Kairi up so she can flip the pancakes and after ten more minutes everything was done. Why I did the bacon first was beyond me but shit I got it done. I made everyone's plate and sat Kairi in the high chair Dave bought her. Before I could wake anyone up Dave and JJ both came in rubbing their eyes.

"It smell good mama."

"Thank you JJ baby, your plate is on the table. Pray before you eat." He smiled and went to sit down by Kairi. I walked over to Dave and gave him a kiss. "Morning baby."

"Morning little Demon." I laughed and he chuckled. "What kind of drug was you on last night?"

"That's naturally me baby."

"Mhmm." He cut his eyes at me and sat down to eat. I sat next to him and silently prayed before eating.

"Soooooo there's a video release party that I would love us to go to tonight." I smiled.