Chapter 82: On Sight In New York

A/N: This chapter may seem all over the place but you gotta really read between the lines. Assuming is what you gotta do 😌.
If you have questions. Comment 😇

Dave

"I hate when you lying to me Giggles."

"I didn't lie to you. She is still upset at Chris and didn't wanna be around him so she asked if she can stay with Sage for a bit. Her mama took Royal out of town." I gave her a look and shook my head. We continued driving in silence until she turned the radio up.

"Baby..."

"This my shit!! Bitch, I'm a star, got these niggas wishin! He say he hungry, this pussy the kitchen! Yeah, that's my dawg, he gon' sit down and listen! Call him a trick and he don't get off', hold up! Bitch, I'm a star, got these niggas wishin'! He say he hungry, this pussy the kitchen! Yeah, that's my dawg, he gon' sit down and listen! Call him a trick and he don't get offended! He know he giving his money to Treasure! He know it's very expensive to date me! Told him go put my name on that account Because when I need money, I ain't tryna, hold up! He know he giving his money to Treasure He know it's very expensive to date me! Told him go put my name on that account! Because when I need money, I ain't tryna wait..."

"You just than lost yo fucking mine!" I barked and turned down radio.

"It's just a song." I mugged her and nodded.

"A song my ass. You not apart of this hot girl movement. You got a husband."

"Oh you one of them people who think hot girl is being a hoe. It's about securing the bag, being about yo shit, and still remembering you're that bitch. I'm a hot girl because I did all that and locked down yo hoe ass. I married you while other bitches couldn't even get yo dick in they mouth. That's some hot girl shit."

"Okay Mrs. Brewster, I apologize. Please don't tell my parents." She smacked her lips and laughed.

"Shut up." She turned the radio back up when DaBaby part came on/

"You know why these bitches love me? Why? Cuz baby don't give a fuck. What you do? I be fixing her weave while she sucking my dick, pull it out then I titty fuck."

"Treasure." I laughed.

"I fuck her from the back cause she nasty, killin her. Know how I give it up. I be cool on bitch ain't no pressure. Til I met this lil' freak, her name Treasure. This lil' thing here a stallion, look how she walk. Look how she talk, she sexy (muah). I like when they pretty and ghetto (uh-huh). Type of bitch that don't even say hello (yeah, yeah). And whenever we fuck, she be fuckin' me back. Put her in the headlock with my elbow (mmh). Now she done reversed it. Got up on the dick and ride the shit like a Camaro, uh." She squatted on the seat like she was riding dick.

"I will pull this motherfucka over sit down." She laughed hard as hell and I mugged me.

We pulled into my folks driveway and hopped out the car. I grabbed her and pressed her against the car. "I forgot!" She yelled before I was able to say anything.

"Mhmm." I let her go but not before smacking her ass real hard. She turned around and flicked me off. I unlocked the front door and let her in first. "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeer!" I heard JJ yell before he ran down the stairs. "Mama!!" His tall ass hopped on Giggles. She held him up with everything she had in her but you could tell she was struggling.

"JJ, you too big to be on yo mama like that. Y'all know y'all the same height." Pops chuckled coming in from the backyard.

"She said I'm still her baby."