Chapter 83: I Need You Now

A/N: Since y'all want me to get to 100 chapters. I gotta hit y'all with some bullshit 😌.
Love y'all 💙
Vote & Comment 💙🏁

Dave

"Daddy, can we see my mama today?" Kairi frowned.

"I'm working on it little butt."

"Well can you hurry up?"

"Little girl I will-."

"Kairi you know yo mama don't want you talking to yo daddy like that, cut it out." My mama scolded her.

"Sorry daddy." I looked at her and she was smiling making me roll my eyes. "How come I couldn't go with JJ and his daddy?"

"Because you're spending time with your own daddy today."

"It could have just been the twins." I stopped the car and looked at her.

"I have never whooped you, your brother or your sisters but you'll be the first one today Kairi. Cut it the fuck out and talk to me with some respect." She pouted and looked out the window.

"Skittles probably would have back handed her." Bully mumbled chuckling. We headed inside the mall to do a little shopping. I had the double stroller along with Bully and Kairi walked on the side of it. We looked like single fucking father right now.

I ended up buying the girls all type of toys and shit because they were working my nerves. I even bought Fat man big ass some toys like he didn't just have a birthday.

"Da!"

"What Harmony damn." I looked at her and she was frowning. I looked at what she was looking at and seen Nicole walking my way. I mentally cursed and began walking away with my kids but she stopped me.

"Dave." She rubbed my chest and I pushed her.

"Back up of me before I body slam yo ass."

"Why so hostile? Yo baby mama ain't here."

"Bitch that's my wife." I never was one to be so disrespectful to a woman but this wasn't a woman. This was a snake.

"Okay." She began to touch me again until Kairi kicked her.

"Get away from my daddy! Imma tell my mama!"

"Girl fuck yo mama." Before I could react my mama came out of nowhere with Bully and smacked the shit of her.

"Watch yo damn mouth little girl!" Bully grabbed Nicole and escorted out. He went full bodyguard real quick leaving me with Queen and Jordan.

"Nana you cussed." Kairi held out her hand and Ma rolled her eyes and handed Kairi some money. "You did too daddy." I scoffed and handed her a twenty. I pushed one stroller while my mama pushed the other and headed to the Gucci store. I picked us up all some outfits and my wife some for when she came home. My phone started ringing and I smiled before I answered.

"You have a collect call from Your wife. Do you accept the charges?"

"Yes."

"Baby."

"Hey baby." I smiled. "How you holding up?"

"Not good." She cleared her throat. "Serenity is in confinement." Her voice cracked a little.

"What the fuck for?"

"The guard tried to feel up on her and she bashed his head in. I know they about to fuck with me next." She paused. "I just wanna come home, I miss y'all." I could hear in her voice she wanted to cry but I knew she wouldn't do that in jail.